Poll

Which?

Jet plane
69 (55.2%)
Dragon
56 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: jet plane VS dragon  (Read 48406 times)

In most cases dragons seems to have a better knowledge than most humans, maybe all of them.

They do have massive heads afterall.

I think they were around more too...

In most cases dragons seems to have a better knowledge than most humans, maybe all of them. And I thought dragons were warm-blooded. :s
all lizards/amphibians are cold-blooded

In most cases dragons seems to have a better knowledge than most humans,

I don't think an iguana with wings is smarter than a human.

planes do run out of fuel and overheat.
Just pulling a fighter out at random, an F-15 eagle can fly about 3000 miles without refueling. At about 700 miles an hour, that lasts about 4 hours before needing to refuel. That's more than enough time to fight.

or some kind of technical fault.
This is not an argument. All technology fails from time to time. If we're counting this as a reason, then the dragon suffers from epilepsy.

dragons can fly and can shoot fireballs. on cue.
And this is a machine of war, with heat-seeking explosives capable of striking from 20 miles away. The dragon won't even be able to see the plane before it's too late, let alone be close enough to use its' fire breath. And don't even try to say anything about dodging the missile, the dragon is probably barely more maneuverable than a helicopter. On top of that, this is a trained pilot versus a wild beast.

and it is hard to fly in certain weather conditions.
F-15A
    Single-seat all-weather air-superiority fighter
That is all you need to see to realize the dragon would lose.

dragon wins, because of dragon vision and dragon claws and firebreath/fireballs
Once again, the dragon will not be close enough or fast enough to use these to its' advantage.

This isn't even a fight. The plane would win hands down.

dont forget a giant iguana with titanium skin and firebreath

Alright, I'm just saying from reference.

I also tried this on Scribblenauts, dragon won. c:

the dragon suffers from epilepsy.

It has dragon aids.

Alright, I'm just saying from reference.

I also tried this on Scribblenauts, dragon won. c:
That's because Scribblenauts has the most handicapped combat ever. Let me guess, the fighter blew itself up?

And this is a machine of war, with heat-seeking explosives capable of striking from 20 miles away. The dragon won't even be able to see the plane before it's too late, let alone be close enough to use its' fire breath. And don't even try to say anything about dodging the missile, the dragon is probably barely more maneuverable than a helicopter.

Stop saying heat-seeking =/

Also, it depends on how much missles the plane has. The dragon could dodge just about all of them.

Doubt that, a helicopter requires tilti etc... a dragon is very maneuverable.

Also, the dragon has one weapon not decussed, the tail. Which I'm sure could rip any plane to bits.

That's because Scribblenauts has the most handicapped combat ever. Let me guess, the fighter blew itself up?
has you accepted my gmod challenge yet?

The dragon could dodge just about all of them.

>Stupid lizard
>Dodge

dont forget a giant iguana with titanium skin and firebreath

Sure.
The Jetplane is now covered in spikes.
And can taser things up to 500 miles away.

Generally, going by myths. Dragons are extremely intelligent, with vision far better then an eagle.

A dragon doesn't have a single layer of scales. But numerous.

has you accepted my gmod challenge yet?
No, because it's gmod.

Stop saying heat-seeking =/
The AIM-9 Sidewinder is a heat-seeking, short-range, air-to-air missile carried mostly by fighter aircraft
Or fine, I'll use radar homing missiles. Oh my, they seem to have extremely long range. Once again, the dragon will not see or hear it coming.

Also, it depends on how much missles the plane has. The dragon could dodge just about all of them.

Doubt that, a helicopter requires tilti etc... a dragon is very maneuverable.
A dragon will not be able to act in time. Sidewinders travel at speeds faster than Mach 2. It would not even be able to hear it coming.

Also, the dragon has one weapon not decussed, the tail. Which I'm sure could rip any plane to bits.
It wouldn't get close enough, dear god you people. This isn't 1945 anymore, dogfights happen over miles of sky nowadays.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:19:53 PM by Qwepir »

>Stupid lizard
>Dodge

Sure.
The Jetplane is now covered in spikes.
And can taser things up to 500 miles away.
hurr

also, I doubt the government would even deice to fund an awesome jet, let alone have the resources to make one.
suppose the dragon attacked after a huge war