Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1055325 times)

i hope by next map you ALL learn to stop associating with chriz.
and everyone of us just boycott everything he wants in the haven topic.

he has nothing to speak of for success. he goes from one village to another that will accept him, causing grief.
you guys obviously arent learning from each others mistakes.

actually

at the moment i'm extremely successful, make my own bronze and am mostly independent

i try to trade with whats left of bevelle and ravian at Neapolis, however i often do not possess anything they want

to instantly mark a player as an idiot or unsuccessful because they chose to stick with the same bad crowd is ignorant.

edit: also, you're an idiot sometimes bis. Frenchfrie chose to come with me, and hes the only thing dragging me down because I can't play to his needs all the time (but I try and that distracts me from what is actually important)

its a nice sg up here, by the way.

edit:

can you bring some stuffs to me
pls

give me a sign to nople if I do come down there

will save me multigrid travel

edit2: JACOB QUIT WASTING OUR PLANT FIBERS

YOU DONT NEED 6 HERB TABLES

jaysus
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:25:22 PM by Chriz »

I made two more and half finished one.

jaysus

I made two more and half finished one.

jaysus

those better be for silkmaking

those better be for silkmaking
I would make silk, but then Frenchfrie would nerdrage at me.

I would make silk, but then Frenchfrie would nerdrage at me.

if he does I will choke him

hes not on enough to make silk anyway

Jacob I share a house with you

I'm going to agree with Chriz because I am associating (metals and whatnot) with him and we are doing pretty well.

Got rid of Frencfire, Chriz.

Got rid of Frencfire, Chriz.

You loving idiot he didnt want that.

I was in the village chat while you were raging.

I'm going to take upon me that I kill with good reason, from my first kill.

actually

at the moment i'm extremely successful, make my own bronze and am mostly independent

i try to trade with whats left of bevelle and ravian at Neapolis, however i often do not possess anything they want

to instantly mark a player as an idiot or unsuccessful because they chose to stick with the same bad crowd is ignorant.

edit: also, you're an idiot sometimes bis. Frenchfrie chose to come with me, and hes the only thing dragging me down because I can't play to his needs all the time (but I try and that distracts me from what is actually important)

its a nice sg up here, by the way.
For one he doesnt play anymore and I know that was intended to piss him off or something.
Also, that SG sucks ass what are you smoking

I'm pretty sure bevelle is basically Lillith and MaEm now.

For one he doesnt play anymore and I know that was intended to piss him off or something.
Also, that SG sucks ass what are you smoking
Have you even been here