Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2080129 times)

Why the capslocked DANG!! Did you mean to sa- OH MY GOD.

SHE'S MAKING AN ACCOUNT ON THE FORUMS.

I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!

i got someone posting while i was -_-

It'd help if you made sure to mention that in your post, mate.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:49:20 PM by lol0237 »

I don't get that. Who cares if someone (and how much people) posted while someone else was writing a post? Srsly...

Because all the cool people do it.

Then, the un-cool people do it, become cool, and pass it on to their goldfish.

Then, new people join, see the new cool people and their goldfish, and re-start the cycle.

edit Oh god, my sister finished typing up her registration thing for the forums.

I gotta get to a coffee shop within 10 minutes, or she'll get her account accepted e-mail while I'm in the room.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 06:11:55 PM by lol0237 »

I might be able to help with the bullet entry system, tell me if you need help or if you have it under control.  I have 2 ideas on it actually.

Aaaaaw, the coffee shop closed.

So I had to leave.

Sadfaic

Aaaaaw, the coffee shop closed.

So I had to leave.

Sadfaic
offtopicmuch

I tested the weapons and im afraid....................... ............................. ............................. ....THEIR AWESOME!!!

Cat, are the testers full?
I'd love to beat test.

im bored...

Good, why don't you post your useless post about you being bored somewhere else?
This discussion is about the weapon pack.

Anyways, will there be any advantage to using silenced weapons, besides the reduced noise? You can still hear it. Will there be a way you can limit the distance of the noise? (Unless I failed to notice it :P)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:55:57 PM by HikerBob »

just release them for god sake !!!!!!

Because all the cool people do it.

Then, the un-cool people do it, become cool, and pass it on to their goldfish.

Then, new people join, see the new cool people and their goldfish, and re-start the cycle.

edit Oh god, my sister finished typing up her registration thing for the forums.

I gotta get to a coffee shop within 10 minutes, or she'll get her account accepted e-mail while I'm in the room.
Aaah, it's cool to be uncool :P

I might be able to help with the bullet entry system, tell me if you need help or if you have it under control.  I have 2 ideas on it actually.
Tell me the ideas. And sorry but I don't need help, it works fine now.

Cat, are the testers full?
I'd love to beat test.
Just (try) to join one of the two servers when they're up.

Good, why don't you post your useless post about you being bored somewhere else?
This discussion is about the weapon pack.

Anyways, will there be any advantage to using silenced weapons, besides the reduced noise? You can still hear it. Will there be a way you can limit the distance of the noise? (Unless I failed to notice it :P)
The suppressors will reduce the radius in which you can hear the weapon and will reduce the muzzle flash to a little smoke thingy. But the bullets will do less damage. For example: The M21 does 50 damage. But the suppressor will reduce it to 40 or 45 (not sure about that), and I think the rest is obvious then :P

just release them for god sake !!!!!!
No.

Lets spend another three pages talking about gravitys avatar!
I will start:
Your avatar quality has been decreasing every time.