Author Topic: ►Portal is FREE - Last day!  (Read 23085 times)

I could run portal at nearly full performance if the portals didnt double everything. If you dont have portal, get off your ass and download it now.

Everybody who bought it should get free portal plush's! Or at least some collectible poster or something.

Hurrr, whoever bought it shouldnt have bought it.

It isnt going to be free forever.

just installed portal on my backup account  :3

that's the account I use on my other computer so I can have both logged in at once

I came, I saw, I pissed my pants  :cookieMonster:

actually not it's free until 24th as in its only buy-able for free for that time but you still get to keep it forever I already checked their forums

otherwise it would have a counter beside it in your library or say something to the effect of it being limited
Yeah, that's what I was saying. And if Valve gave us all a $20 gift, they would lose a LOT of money, give it up.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. And if Valve gave us all a $20 gift, they would lose a LOT of money, give it up.
*cough*
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14910927&postcount=32
If you download the game between now and the 24th, you will own it for free even after the 24th.
EDIT: Excuse me if I misunderstood your post.

Yeah, I meant the owning forever thing.

Yeah, I meant the owning forever thing.
yeah that's what Im saying too no this deal does not last forever but if you get it before the 24th you keep the game forever

stufftttt.  Everytime I try to start up the download the servers are busy -_-

Edit:  Right when I posted that it all of a sudden started working! Yay!

The servers are busy because every starfish in the world is downloading it right now, be glad steam doesn't crash all together

at least you can add it to your account without downloading that helps make sure everyone gets it

The servers are busy because every starfish in the world is downloading it right now, be glad steam doesn't crash all together
Hahahaha, guess what the forget mine is doing. :(
It never crashes like it's doing today.