Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61720 times)

I recently put backtrack on a thumb drive, and me as well as a couple of my friends spent a couple of days learning airmon, and we eventually cracked our schools teacher only wifi pass... nobody has said a word to us yet.

1.delete history to cover tracks
2.watch as teachers go OGM YOU HAXORZ I WILL PRAISED BY FINDING YOU HAX
3.???
4.profit/lose?

1.delete history to cover tracks
2.watch as teachers go OGM YOU HAXORZ I WILL PRAISED BY FINDING YOU HAX
3.???
4.profit/lose?

If i remember correctly, doesnt the administrator keep a history of your last visited sites?

For lulz, I tried to go ROBLOX at school. Blocked. :cookieMonster:

For lulz, I tried to go ROBLOX at school. Blocked. :cookieMonster:

Google kept it as a kids site.

Once, I saved something into the share drive in front of my teacher.
Teacher flipped out.
Detention.
End of story.

I don't have any good scripts on me right now, I'll copy them onto a flash drive when I'm at school.

I got sent to the principals office for going on google maps. Strangely, this was a teacher who actually knows what it was, and we had a free class. I think he just doesn't like me.

I got sent to the principals office for going on google maps. Strangely, this was a teacher who actually knows what it was, and we had a free class. I think he just doesn't like me.
Maybe he's a family man?

Lucky for us our teachers either listen to us or don't care what we're doing. However, our assistant principal is not as computer-wise as most students. Last year, someone decided to install the Halo Demo on the school's network drive, and everyone started playing it. They deleted it, but the students kept putting it back. This went on until they started suspending computer privelages, and we heard one of the funniest announcements ever: "Do not be creating Halo websites on the computers!"

Tried running my lol.bat loop today

The Administrator has disabled the command prompt on this computer.

Press any key to continue...

Fuuuuuu

Dialog box spam still works though  :cookieMonster:

My school uses the Novell Client and everyone has thier own login. It's thier [Student ID].[year of graduation from middle school]. Thier password is whatever they want.  I wonder hao to hax the adminz.

That's funny because our logins are [yearofgraduation][firstinitial][lastname]

So, I still have lol.bat on my desktop and I went to edit it and hit "Open" by mistake

asdfdaffsdf 400 windows and computer freeze

My school uses the Novell Client and everyone has thier own login. It's thier [Student ID].[year of graduation from middle school]. Thier password is whatever they want.  I wonder hao to hax the adminz.

We had Novell in elementary school, maybe middle school

Our logins in high school are

Username: [First initial][First 5 letters of last name][Last 4 digits of student ID]
Password: [First initial][Last initial][4 random numbers]

That's funny because our logins are [yearofgraduation][firstinitial][lastname]

Same.

Also, I feel sorry for you guys with the handicapped teachers and whatnot, but then again, my teacher doesn't know how to properly turn off a computer...