Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61455 times)

My teachers think that using "Text to speech" will mess up the computer. They are loving stupid.

I got yelled at for downloading BL addons at school. Yet they let us download torrents.
I actually got yelled at for going on Skulltag. But they do have it installed. WTF?

Our school just upgraded from IE6 to IE7.

They're so paranoid about us accessing the C drive, yet when I open my architecture program it opens it up default.

They have !E8. The damn admin doesn't have flash on Mozilla. :c

I got yelled at for downloading BL addons at school. Yet they let us download torrents.
I actually got yelled at for going on Skulltag. But they do have it installed. WTF?

i get yelled at for seeing ben 10 bounty hunters shut down. seriously. my bro almost killed me cause it shut down. he thought i deleted a server file and he finds out that it was shut down. i almost died

yea,it was mostly towards the female part of the class.
Your teacher's a HE...

Uh..
Um...
Yeah...

My computers lab keeps about 5 kilos of copper wires in a single box with the wireless router.

When i told them about electromagnetic stuff they went all like  :cookieMonster:

My computers lab keeps about 5 kilos of copper wires in a single box with the wireless router.

When i told them about electromagnetic stuff they went all like  :cookieMonster:

they invented cookie monster fur?

The two teachers I have in classes that involve computers (drafting and AP computer science) are not nearly as bad.  In drafting someone found a N64 emulator and a gba emulator in one of the class folders on the server.  Soon everyone in drafting was playing mario kart, etc.  Me and another guy figured out how to get multi-player going.  The school has a web page blocker so people will just bring flash drives and load whatever onto the computers.  Best part is, the drafting computers are decent xp machines.

We have like, Mame,Zsnes and Snes9X, and all that stuff on the school server.. We have at least 16 Gigs of roms on it.

forgetwut?

Edit: I just remembered, we have Q1,2,3,4 and Doom 3 and RTCW:ET on the shared servers.

forgetwut x5"

Yet they yell at us for anything gun related.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:37:07 PM by Coolio »

SAd thing is, when i use my laptop on the college campus, the network is so stuffty and bogged down, especially with the stuffty Dorm-Home Networks, like "Whites Only"
"Your mom"

It get annoying, but its a good thign in have the sprint Mobile net plugin thingie, because it makes this stuff so much faster for me.

The Gr. 6 kids made a server folder that has connections to their houses, so somehow they bypassed the page filters and went on Facebook. They got Permabanned from the computers untill after summer.

I call bullstuff. I believe none of this.

Did I just use permabanned in a sentence?

Edit: My friend told me just right now that he found Steam and CS:S, Tribes 2 and Vengance,L4D2 and TF2 on the server today.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:49:38 PM by Coolio »

idea get

hide a file in a commonly visited file in school network that say PINGAS rapidly when opened

if you pass the coding for it I will love you

and my upcoming 8th grade will be great

idea get
hide a file in a commonly visited file in school network that say PINGAS rapidly when opened
if you pass the coding for it I will love you
and my upcoming 8th grade will be great

Code: [Select]
@echo off
:a
echo PINGAS
goto a

That?

I'm sure there's something wrong with that. I have 0 experience with batch files.

I just remembered. One of my friends was playing loving Quake 4 the same day I get suspended for playing Halo. wtf

I'm not allowed to use the computers at my school anymore :I

Tom

For schools with macs:
This AppleScript will set the computers volume, and then make it say "pingas" ( or anything else you want it too :P ) over and over. They will have to force quit the application ( and they probably don't even know how to >:D )
Save this in apple script editor as an application, name it something tempting, and have fun.
If you schools has a whitelist of the applications you can run (like mine), this trick probably won't work.

Code: [Select]
set volume 10
repeat
say " pingas"
end repeat