Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62007 times)

The teacher I have in my computer class is awesome.

The first day she tells us in her genuine British accent to not "look at any research" because she doesn't want to see "titties on [our] screens".

At my school, the logins are the students first and last name and the password is their student ID. I'm not going to even try to but any spammy .bat files anywhere, my school is pretty paranoid.

Tried running my lol.bat loop today

The Administrator has disabled the command prompt on this computer.

Press any key to continue...

Fuuuuuu

Dialog box spam still works though  :cookieMonster:
command.com

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT THAT MAKES IT HACKS

I think my school has some weird stuff on their macs. If you open up Finder, the only thing that shows up is a file that's titled "Hack Files". I looked in it & it has everyones personal info in it. Why would they name a Personal Information folder, "Hack Files"?

I think my school has some weird stuff on their macs. If you open up Finder, the only thing that shows up is a file that's titled "Hack Files". I looked in it & it has everyones personal info in it. Why would they name a Personal Information folder, "Hack Files"?
To scare people off?

Tom

Getting someones password is not as easy as finding a "magic file". I'm pretty sure computer passwords are hashed.

Since my school had to make cutbacks on teachers, the tech guy was laid off and now we have a hired company in place of him. They loving cause all sorts of problems with the server. Last week, we were working on a project on the computers (something for the end of the year, won't go into detail) and I saved and shut down at the end of class. Yesterday, it turns out, they screwed things up on my folder, and my project wouldn't open. I needed to redo it and was really loving pissed. I had wanted to hack them really bad.

Ok here's one for yah i was on the computer at my school and of coarse there is an active firewall blocking the forum so what did i do? I put in this "https" instead of "http" and it bypassed the firewall. IM SO LEET

One time. A kid in our class made a movie in Powerpoint. But the teacher thought it was a REAL movie.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT THAT MAKES IT HACKS
I CANNOT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU ARE DOING SO I'LL JUST SUSPEND YOU FOR HACKING

At the begining of the year at my school, students roamed freely on this great expanse of land we know as the interwebs. But the king imposed a strict rule upon the land and used a brute force to patrol it. Luckily, certain "free" lands (Known as the proxy federation) were eager to help the students' struggle. They helped students traverse heavily guarded lands with the topmost secrecy. With the PF's help, students were exploring the lands of FB and games and such. But then the task force blockaded the all lands joined by the PF (containing the word "Proxy", except a few whitelisted sites such as Dictionary.com) and everyone was sadface. An unknown hero who commanded the army known as "Ultrasurf" stationed this army in one of my marketing teachers' lands where they were conducting a project in the shared kingdom (drive). This army (Or proxy program, as some call it. Sorry if terminology is wrong, I didn't research into program based proxies for upcoming reasons) fought back at the brute force and allowed students to visit their favorite lands and there was much feasting and celebration. But, on one unfortunate day, everyone associated with the army was exiled for 2 weeks and the army was forever destroyed. People wept openly. And, alas, things seemed hopeless.

But, a new era is rising! A small group of rebels (Myself included) have found our savior. He is a man on a mission to free the lands of the interwebs of this evil censorship imposed upon us! For every week, he release forms a new army for to our humble group and gives us the task of directing them to benefit students everywhere!

TL;DR: There has been a lot of proxy uses and bannings.

Also, today I made a .bat file that continually opens CMD until the computer hangs and powers off. I named it "Proxy.bat" and put it in my schools shared folder. :D

Bump, I want to hear more peoples stories.

I want to know how to hack a SODA MACHINE :C