Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61932 times)

I got banned from the school pc's multiple times for "hacking" "research" "sharing websites"

(research was just me spamming some random person's computer with empty files :V)

I know how to delete items off anyone's personal drive at my school.

I know how to get around a lot of the restraints that the school set, but thats because they're really easy.

I just loving figured out how to hack the new pepsi machines, going to do it at school tomorrow. Give free pop to my friends.

I just loving figured out how to hack the new pepsi machines, going to do it at school tomorrow. Give free pop to my friends.
teeeeellll us

Does this even happen
Our computer class has XPs but our library has macs :/

the same EXACT thing happened to me. funny thing is you can't even run them, so why do they care.

"I CANNOT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU ARE DOING SO I'LL JUST SUSPEND YOU FOR HACKING"

Seriously, the school should stop hiring people who got their computer science degrees in the 80's

Code: (lol.bat) [Select]
start lol.bat
Profit

weird thing is, our admin is pretty experienced. i don't really understand it.

I used my localized Laptop to spread the Blockland demo and Frets On Fire to everyone in my networking class

funny because they haven't removed it and I haven't gotten in trouble

I almost got suspended for running Ubuntu Linux 10.04. I could see why, it doesn't look like Windows at all.

Only problem, I was running it on my own laptop.

I recently put backtrack on a thumb drive, and me as well as a couple of my friends spent a couple of days learning airmon, and we eventually cracked our schools teacher only wifi pass... nobody has said a word to us yet.