Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14158 times)

Oh so pretty and witty and gaaay!

Maybe if more people hugged each other, there would be less war and more tolerance. :c

you are right and my blockland doesnt work the V15 crashes it whenever i try to download it and i had a 1 1/2 year break and i wanna meet up with my friends

you are right and my blockland doesnt work the V15 crashes it whenever i try to download it and i had a 1 1/2 year break and i wanna meet up with my friends

Yo, Try updating your addons.

You and others whom have done similar things to this, are like the Jehovah Witnesses of Blockland. :o
Mage.
I would seriously want to live in your world right now.

Not sure if m4-16 said this already(thats me from the past)
But hes probably a stupid handicap
*ruhtard
for saying that. Its a game, has he ever heard of: Opinion?
Besides, ask him why he thinks your stupid for playing a game.
And if he syas something like: "Its stupidthhh!" laugh at him and walk away.

Today i was at school when me and my freinds were talking then the word "roblox" popped up. I said i hate it and i play Blockland. So then some kid comes up and says your stupid. You play blockland and it sucks get off that loving game and play roblox. I said roblox is dumb. He said well at least we dont have bad graffics and less lag. I said no your guys look like a blob in game and roblox is the laggiest game i've ever tried. He said your such a handicap and noob roblox better.

Can anybody tell me somthing to say so i can defend?
Who the forget cares which one is better. STOP THE FLAME WAR! they are both good.

Pawnch them in the face

Next time you see him, give him a list of 99 reasons why Roblox is bad.

Number 1. The Mods are the same age as the players. Under 12

Tell him that Gmod and Blockland will pwn Roblox, what if He calls Gmod 11 Gay mod...... Pretend you give him a cookie, take it back and give it somebody that plays Blockland. Or Gmod 11

It's one of the problems with Roblox not allowing the word "Blockland" on their forums.  They cant see where their accusations go too far and realize when we're right.  The Admins there are too much of fricken handicaps and dousche bags to realize they have been beaten.

Heres Instructions On What you Do. You May need to Zoom In case of your stupid schoomates see this: forget You. You Made me Play the stufftest Game Worth 3 banhappy Mods. give three reasons why its bad: 1. Banhappy Mods. 2. Stupid Spammers and Lag. 3. Bad Graphics and Infected Mods and Viruses. If That Helped. Gj

I'd like to meet this guy named "kid"...AND SHOVE A BROOM UP HIS ASS, BITCH.

Dayum, isn't that a little bit harsh?

Anyways, I agree everyone has their own opinions.

Here's what you do, you punch him in the face and then see who plays the better game.
Have you taken my advice or have your balls totally dissipated into the immaterium?

Whoa now, that's a little rough.

Punch him in the face.
The best way to find common ground.