Author Topic: V15  (Read 64183 times)

I mean in the browse.php list, not in the ingame server list.
Oh I see what you mean now.

Console log attached, my ghost brick disappeared.
Yeah nothing shows up in the console.

yessssss and love new site adding as book mark

The new site is EPIC. I've noticed that v15 seems to have messed with several RTB mods, such as infinite digging. The creepers aren't working well, either. Other than that, I love v15. Especially the fact that you can build in the water bricks. The new bricks are nice as well.
 The title mess-up is funny too. I didn't notice it before... :P

Planting a picket fence then moving up one whole space then planting again results in freeze. Not sure if this is true with bars as well

(Sorry if this has been posted already. I don't feel like looking through ten pages for similar issues)

Nicely played, Badspot. Very few bugs and now I can play without getting pissed at small bugs. :D

Badspot

• Administrator
Planting a picket fence then moving up one whole space then planting again results in freeze. Not sure if this is true with bars as well

(Sorry if this has been posted already. I don't feel like looking through ten pages for similar issues)
Not really sure what you mean.  Can you post a picture? 

Doesn't do that with the bar fence.
I was randomly making a huge tower without supershift and I didn't freeze.
Go to default addons?

There seems to be a good number of problems with unstable servers, i.e., servers will keep crashing for unknown reasons, or there will be large "lag" spikes on particular servers.

Anyone else getting the echo effect? I hope I'm not the only one

I'm having troubles replicating Hyperbob's problem.

Badspot

• Administrator
Everyone having mystery problems needs to reinstall and run only default add-ons.

I think it might be a nice addition to show the server's name in the image's alt text on the webpage server browser. I know you're still messing with it and may have already thought of this but I figured I'd just toss it out there.

Badspot

• Administrator
Game crashed when i placed a grill brick.

Console log attached

Trace(1); in console before planting brick

Everyone having mystery problems needs to reinstall and run only default add-ons.
Didn't fix my echo problem. I'm thinking my headset's drivers don't like Blockland anymore :/

Just a small question: will I have to rotate my entire build if I want the isometric view changed, or if I am facing NW/NE/SW/SE the isometric camera will rotate like that?