Author Topic: V15  (Read 63791 times)

Awesome!

I feel late...  :panda:

The latest version of Bloxel does do shadows, and that's what I believe the server previews use.

Why cant bricks in game show shadows :C

Why cant bricks in game show shadows :C
Because bricks in game aren't just an image.
They do however show shadows ingame when you take a screenshot.

The Bloxel renderer itself works outside of Blockland.

Hey got the v15 i figered it out now i have a difent ? how do i get my server up  it only lets me have a LAN server how do i make it so i have internet servers??? please PLEASE respon to this mesge PLEASE!

Hey got the v15 i figered it out now i have a difent ? how do i get my server up  it only lets me have a LAN server how do i make it so i have internet servers??? please PLEASE respon to this mesge PLEASE!
Buy the full version

God, kids think everything's free >:(

1: 256,000 bricks. HOLY. CRAP. When I first got the demo some time ago I thought I was going to see something like 10,000 bricks or something.

2: Thanks for making bricks submersible in water bricks! (And of course for everything else new)

I'm not sure if you've confirmed the ghost brick bug but here is the evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPNMWYHnsg

Done on a fresh install of Blockland too. I get the bug everytime by planting a 2x2 brick, then planting a water brick over it, clearing the ghost brick then undoing planted bricks.

I forgot to mention the fatal error message: "fxDTSBrick::onRemove - still in renderNode!"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:23:10 PM by LoserHero »

Hey got the v15 i figered it out now i have a difent ? how do i get my server up  it only lets me have a LAN server how do i make it so i have internet servers??? please PLEASE respon to this mesge PLEASE!
Does is have a large image on the center of the screen that says:

If so:

Buy the full version

God, kids think everything's free >:(

Badspot, the new master server isn't listening for master.blockland.us, only master2.blockland.us

Wow i am late and V15 is out??

Trace(1); in console before planting brick
Strangely enough it's working now. I still did Trace(1); then planted the brick. Console log attached.

Ghost bricks seem to stay randomly if a player leaves. I will go on a server, place a ghost brick, leave, and come back and the ghost brick is sometimes still there and stays there untill the server restarts.

!!!
I have found a temp solution to the invisible ghost brick that kills servers.
Disable brick_v15 in your addons, you won't be able to build inside water bricks, but it should solve the issue. If you still have the problem after disabling v15 bricks then post here i guess.

forget... I just cleared my ghost brick and it happened again. I had duplicator enabled for that.