Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 263738 times)

Oh, my!

Do those things actually go into the cannons and stuff? Could you launch yourself if you wanted?

It seems that a completely random hole has opened up in the void-box.  Or it's collapsing.

Either way, you're screwed.

In other words, RUN!

Are you accepting more applications? I have new computer that should go to the 128k brick limit easy, so I can accually build with a lot more creativity. (Old comp did 10k bricks at max.

We're always accepting applications.

However, with the rapidly increasing size of the clan, we may have to become more strict with application judging. So impress us!

However, with the rapidly increasing size of the clan, we may have to become more strict with application judging. So impress us!
Well, I can start on something tomorrow, if not the day after. Even though I am used to the box-ier style ships, I'll try my best.

Ah, Ace, I think that we've been more stringent on judging recently anyway.

I mean, yeah, some people's apps (I ea, Dingoe's) are just not good, but we've also been more strict on the worthwhile ones, IMO.  Not that that's a bad thing.

Ah, Ace, I think that we've been more stringent on judging recently anyway.

I mean, yeah, some people's apps (I ea, Dingoe's) are just not good, but we've also been more strict on the worthwhile ones, IMO.  Not that that's a bad thing.
What this all essentially boils down to is the fact that we now have 16 admins overseeing the server. This can become quite hectic as some people are prone to accidents and slip-ups.

This is a notice for all admins of the dedicated server: a "failsafe" system for determining who administrates the servers is being devised at the moment. Some of you who are currently admins may no longer be given that privilege for a while, though do not take this as a negative thing. We just need to get more...organized.

I'll have more info on this as it develops.

What this all essentially boils down to is the fact that we now have 16 admins overseeing the server. This can become quite hectic as some people are prone to accidents and slip-ups.

This is a notice for all admins of the dedicated server: a "failsafe" system for determining who administrates the servers is being devised at the moment. Some of you who are currently admins may no longer be given that privilege for a while, though do not take this as a negative thing. We just need to get more...organized.

I'll have more info on this as it develops.

Duely noted.

Have you contacted Tru yet

Duely noted.

Have you contacted Tru yet
I have. He hasn't responded, so I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

I have. He hasn't responded, so I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

Alright.

Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep.

Xerces, signing off.

Wait what

Kohna is confused.