Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267168 times)

And my axe.

Certainty of death, small chance of success.

What're we waiting for?

I hope Jam_Jar gets that showcase done soon.

On a completely unrelated note:

I'm extremely excited for Portal 2.

I need to ask some questions :p.
Just need some General facts about the Frigate, like the engine, screw size, etc...

Kohna is banned from the server :c

i see my ships have been cleared

can i have the name of the brick packs you have on your server?

i see my ships have been cleared

can i have the name of the brick packs you have on your server?

I know that it has most of Tophius', King's and the other random brickpacks.  They're all on RTB.

Xerces, I did a more thought through test that was more fair etc. But you will be absolutely amazed! Your cannon's projectile leaves that barrel at...

Drum role please!

409.32 BPS [Bricks per second]
It was an outstanding performance in the other tests as well!
I just need the other information about its carrier, the XVT Tanaris.
Just give facts about it and stuff, and the reason it was created, maybe the fleet it has been created for? And it real purpose for the ongoing battle for space?

Data file: XVT Tanaris

Current status: under construction at the XiTech shipyards.

Projected deployment date: September 20, 2010.

General statistics:

Crew: 15
Armament:
  • Eight AS-12 anti-singleship deck guns
  • Four G-26 directed energy plasma weapons (DEPWs)
  • One six-round rack MAPP cannon (2 racks, semi-automatic)

Engine:
One Lightening P-1000 antimatter reactor/engine hybrid.

Description:

The XVT Tanaris is the first ship in XiTech's new line of state-of-the art "Thunder-Class" frigates.  The Tanaris and its variants are a testbed for new and emerging technologies (I ea, MAPP cannon) for the Blockland Alliance Navy.  Most of the information regarding this ship (especially the DEPW weapons) is classified.

I've had DEPW tech for a while lol

stuff stuff stuff.
Does anyone have a save of my bogatyr transport?

Me.

Also, Com, stfu. Yours probably isn't guided :U

Threw it together with some pictures and stuff. This was aimed at the MAPP cannon, but then was expanded to the XVT Tanaris!
I hope everyone enjoys the information. Oh and all the information about the cannon is all true! We can tests on it, and I measured and calculated a couple -o- things for it.

Oh and the speed, that is probably about 5 off? its really between 404 and 414. We just did the average so :p

Enjoy!