Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267263 times)

Sorry , I was born with issues and I cannot fix them.
He IRC-ed me , and he declared he purposefully made me rage.

I feel terrible for what I have done , but it is my nature , and I cannot help it.

army shut the forget up goddamn are you trying to be a whiny pain in the ass

What do I have to do to not have to worry about my server on a constant, minute-to-minute basis?

Comr4de , point is that I am not making stuff up.
I hate life.

Stupid as I am , I must put the base of the problem at Xerxes , for accidentally wanding my build.
He then proceeds to help me , kind as he is.
He banned the user first , but I got enraged and banned him for stupid reasons , numorous times.
I did not have control of myself.

I am terribly sorry for what has happened.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:27:39 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Alright , I'll explain what happened. Full version. 100%

For the lols , I uploaded my old BAN spplication , I made it ages ago and it was funny to see it again.
After we had seen it , I explained how I tried to get in back then and stuff , we (Me and Xerxes) started wanding it. Xerxes wanded my 12-hour work , unsaved space-station , by "Accident". he had a pretty old save , only half of the station was done in it. A user claimed to have a really recent post. I asked him to upload to mediafire numorous times , but he refused because it was alot of work. it isn't but he said so. When he uploaded it he purposefully uploaded the wrong one , irritating me more and more. I kept asking , if he could please make my day , and upload the right save. he just kept on building , and said he was to lazy to do so. He made me angrier and angrier every minute. Until a point where Xerxes decided to ban him. I tough , if we are on the go , I might as well ban him , to calm down myself a bit. So I lengthened his ban , and gave him numorous reasons. I was going , and couldn't stop , I had to imply to him how much he had enraged me.
he then proceeds to harass me on the IRC about it. Declaring he purposefully made me enraged , and uploaded the wrong file.

There you have it , honest and well.

Afterwards Xerxes banned me for 2 hours , not realising that it would be almost 3AM after that time was over.

I do not get whats up with Xerxes , but after I calmed down , I think he should do something too.

Full story , true events , I have done my speak , I hope I might salvage my build and continue making BAN builds for a long time.

I might as well ban him , to calm down myself a bit. So I lengthened his ban , and gave him numorous reasons.

This is where, in my opinion, you crossed the line.  I think you realize that now.

Afterwards Xerxes banned me for 2 hours , not realising that it would be almost 3AM after that time was over.

I banned you for your own and the server's good.  After you had threatened to start clearing bricks, I decided that this action was necessary to save us quite a great deal of trouble in restoring the server, as well as to let you cool off.

I will, however, take responsibility for accidentally clearing your build.  It was a genuine error on my part not to be as careful as I should have been with the LRA Wand.

threatened to start clearing bricks
What.
I cleared his bricks , and his bricks only.

What.
I cleared his bricks, and his bricks only.

Oh.  I took it as the server's.

I have a save of your space station from about 10 hours ago, want me to upload?

Either way, in light of these events, Ghoul and I have concluded that rules need to be tightened up around here. Army, your admin status has been revoked for now. One more slip-up like that and we'll have to go the next step, unfortunately.

Applicant judging will also be much more strict than it currently is.

TAG, I bet you Nicro didn't even have it.

TAG, I bet you Nicro didn't even have it.
I am too trollable , and he has cost me my admin.
He is the kind who I would like to visit , and then shoot in the leg and watch him bleed to death.

I am too trollable , and he has cost me my admin.
He is the kind who I would like to visit , and then shoot in the leg and watch him bleed to death.
Try taking

I have a save of your space station from about 10 hours ago, want me to upload?
Offer. Cool yourself.

Either way, in light of these events, Ghoul and I have concluded that rules need to be tightened up around here. Army, your admin status has been revoked for now. One more slip-up like that and we'll have to go the next step, unfortunately.

And what have I exacteley done that has caused my de-adminisation?
I know I behaved bad , but what was the exact reason?

Aw, come on. Now I'm never going to get in.