Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637639 times)

Yeah I was sad you couldn't make it :(

Here's the roosterroach btw:

It's main features are it's high run speed and its passive health regeneration. It also can fly kinda.

no but lego it's ur bday present!!

Also, from the other thread:

Quote from: Blockhead31735
Yea I know, was hoping he'd host for a couple days in a row at least :(

Actually that was original plan for this summer's servers, but I have a relative visiting tomorrow and I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple days, and next week is the beginning of my classes again. :(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:11:00 AM by ArmyUnit »

I'm not sure if I like the simple looking bugs or these detailed ones.

Gl with school though

Gl with school though
make every bug look like caterpillar

Gl with school though

Yeah I can't decide either tbh. I'm pretty proud of some of my more detailed models like the Praying Mantis and Earwig, but I like the older, simpler models of things like the original spider and scorpion too. The simpler models fit the Blockland style much more as well.

And thanks, will do my best in school.

go with what ur heart says!!

I asked and my heart said that I need to keep eating and drinking ever so often so that it can keep working

but thx 4 advice
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:39:20 PM by ArmyUnit »

ur welcome happy 2 help :))

ye am eating apple atm

I played with the original bugs a lot back in the day. recently re-downloaded some MAS vehicles + some new bugs for a server I'm workin on. great work as always army unit!

Thank you! I am very glad to hear that you enjoy them. Honestly I wasn't even sure if anyone used my mods at all really. It is very encouraging to hear that that isn't the case

ye am eating apple atm
good thas healthy 4 ur heart
Thank you! I am very glad to hear that you enjoy them. Honestly I wasn't even sure if anyone used my mods at all really. It is very encouraging to hear that that isn't the case
ye i liked to use the swarm fighter and heavy rocket launcher at least since they're pretty good for generic thingies

I feel like this was getting pretty close to ded

Sorry about the absolute lack of progress on this. This semester's workload has been the heaviest so far for me. Next semester I should have a little more free time for things. Not sure if I'll be spending it on BL mod making, but I would still like to continue work on these mods (and other mods) at some point