Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637658 times)

The last of my finals are still about a week away :(
I can't make any promises, but I'm hoping to do a few things with BL over the summer.
We'll see how things go

At least it's approaching! No worries about that.

Also, on a side-note, I'm starting to learn on how to code if that would be of any use, maybe that could help if the days on college return? I'm not sure. I hope things will go well for you!

Semester is over and I'm tired zzzzzz

Yaaay! :O Congrats on staying awake the whole time!

I would be working on this, but I got a couple more important projects going at the moment :(
I do still intend to host at least once this summer, though!

the pre-v21 project still somehow on life support

What would you guys like to see for the next server by the way?
I'm probably going to host the trench dig stuff again, but I'd like to have a plan B if I can't get a good server population going.
The trench dig gamemode is a real bore if there aren't at least three-four people on each side (IMO), so if things are slow, I'd like to be able to load up something else that works better with fewer people.

Maybe just a standard TDM? or a DM maybe?

the pre-v21 project still somehow on life support

For awhile there the mod was kinda dead tbh, but I'll keep chipping away at it as long as there are people playing this game

What would you guys like to see for the next server by the way?
I'm probably going to host the trench dig stuff again, but I'd like to have a plan B if I can't get a good server population going.
The trench dig gamemode is a real bore if there aren't at least three-four people on each side (IMO), so if things are slow, I'd like to be able to load up something else that works better with fewer people.

Maybe just a standard TDM? or a DM maybe?

For awhile there the mod was kinda dead tbh, but I'll keep chipping away at it as long as there are people playing this game
Depends on the map and weps and all that, but I like tdm/dms

What would you guys like to see as far as weapon packs? I've traditionally used T+T, but I know that pack has fallen out of favor somewhat, and I'd like to try something new anyway.

I might give Swollow SWeps packs a try, but iirc most weapons in that pack deal headshot damage, which is problematic against most bugs (their short and wide proportions make them ridiculously easy to "headshot").

i dont like swollows weapon pack try using somethinhg like the default styled weapon pack

H&K original set, or Blockombat may work. Maybe one of the leaked/released bushido weapon packs, like the Adventure pack

i dont like swollows weapon pack try using somethinhg like the default styled weapon pack

Literally the pack I especially didn't want to use lol
But I'll consider it

Actually scratch that, Crispy_'s edit of Khain's pack might work pretty well tbh

H&K original set, or Blockombat may work. Maybe one of the leaked/released bushido weapon packs, like the Adventure pack

Will check those out, thanks.
Where could I get bushi's leaked stuff, though?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 10:29:52 PM by ArmyUnit »

Literally the pack I especially didn't want to use lol
But I'll consider it

Actually scratch that, Crispy_'s edit of Khain's pack might work pretty well tbh

Will check those out, thanks.
Where could I get bushi's leaked stuff, though?
Look it up in add-ons, Leaks posted some stuff of his