The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)

Poll

What to focus on first?

Polish and mod completion (add special functionality to bugs and stuff that have been needing it)
Finish and release the MAS Magma Exo-suit
Finish the MAS Scarab-Wasp playertypes
Create more ASN (robotic) playertypes
Finish up and release the currently exsistant but unrelased bugs (the Tremormites, the two spiders, BugMod 3, ect)
Work on the remainder of the wasps
Work on new bugs!
Create more MAS weapons/suits/items/ect

Author Topic: The Bug & MAS Mods (Server coming maybe)  (Read 637640 times)

bro I have way too much homework to worry about right now for that

:((

on the bright side, this is my last semester of college
but then I'm working full-time afterwards so

I'm having an issue with the poison script.

Sometimes the poison emitter stays on the player forever even though they are no longer taking poison damage and they no longer hear the heartbeat sound.

But the poison emitter wont go away.

That's pretty odd, never seen that happen before. Could be a conflict with another mod, but that's just a guess. I'd ask Lordician about it if I were you.

drop everything you are doing and work on pill bug also give it a super roll up charge if you dont meet these standards barack obama WILL come to your house

there will be consequences if i see this antithesis to all things holy ever again

I'm having an issue with the poison script.

Sometimes the poison emitter stays on the player forever even though they are no longer taking poison damage and they no longer hear the heartbeat sound.

But the poison emitter wont go away.
Hmm, i do not remember this bug, but it has been a while.
I'll put it on my list of things to look into together with the antidote you requested.
I should have some time and less pressure from everything after upcoming tuesday, no promises though.

Well I have a weapon with 25% poison chance and it shoots like 100 rounds a minute.

Maybe the poison is conflicting each other.

Well I have a weapon with 25% poison chance and it shoots like 100 rounds a minute.

Maybe the poison is conflicting each other.
If i remember corrector, it should not be able to conflict with each other, but it might have to do with it.

Well I might have to show you, I'm also using a variant of your poison mod and created a "fire" version so maybe that is conflicting it?

You should be able to use the poison mod to make a fire damage-over-time effect (with custom effects/sounds/etc) without modifying the poison mod itself.

If you want to take a look I got the fire support ready.

I didn't do much except change poison to fire and the sound is now serverside not clientside.

But maybe changing the name poison to fire broke the emitters or something and that's why they won't go away. I can test it again with poison and see if I can break the emitters.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9im2alae9oxhr8p/Support_Fire.zip/file

I have no clue what overwrite does.

Code: [Select]
//fire stuff
fire = 1;
fireSound = 1;
fireImage = fireStatusPlayerImage;
fireChance = 25; //Chance to fire victim (100 for always)
fireType = "flamelance"; //Example: "Spiderfire", used for immunity checks and curing of specific fires
fireDamage = 15; //Do you need an example here? >_>
fireMinHealth = 0; //fire stops when it reaches this amount of health. (0 to kill :D)
firePulseDelay = 1000; //Delay between pulses
fireMaxPulses = 5; //Maximum amount of pulses
fireOverwrite = 5;