21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 417560 times)

I'm really to lazy to upload this to image shack.

does that work on all songs? and characters or what

does that work on all songs? and characters or what
I'm about to find out. :o

THE AUDIOSURF UPDATE IS GREAT.
You can have a Portal gun and companion cubes.
It's gooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCe7vQ-sAsc&feature=feedu saw this in my sub feed bet im late but YAY Portal 2 available for
wait for it.... PRE-LOAD

also boots trailer released

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:43:05 PM by Flying Ace »

Question.

As someone who is particularly interested in the ending songs; would/is it possible to retrieve those specific files from the pre-loaded manifest? Can it/has it been ripped from? Is it open? Getting it for the 360 so I wouldn't know.

I don't want to be spoiled is all.  :panda:

On a different note: I finally got the Aperture Science achievement! Only have the Hardcore achievement in TF2 left to have the Orange Box maxed out. >:D

So in the comic, what was with chell that said not for her to be tested?

Question.

As someone who is particularly interested in the ending songs; would/is it possible to retrieve those specific files from the pre-loaded manifest? Can it/has it been ripped from? Is it open? Getting it for the 360 so I wouldn't know.

it has been done before if you can get to the GCF. files

So in the comic, what was with chell that said not for her to be tested?

she never gives up, ever test subject is stubborn

I found this in a secret room

does anybody know what it means?

lab rat is the secret?

either that or l4d survivors have lost their minds in aperture science  :cookieMonster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCe7vQ-sAsc&feature=feedu saw this in my sub feed bet im late but YAY Portal 2 available for
wait for it.... PRE-LOAD
also boots trailer released
Now I want to pre-order it on Steam.
Do you think Gamestop will let me remove my deposit on the pre-order..? :3

Question.

I don't want to be spoiled is all.  :panda:

On a different note: I finally got the Aperture Science achievement! Only have the Hardcore achievement in TF2 left to have the Orange Box maxed out. >:D
it's impossible, the GCF is encrypted, valve isn't stupid.

Now I want to pre-order it on Steam.
Do you think Gamestop will let me remove my deposit on the pre-order..? :3

I wanted to get it from gamestop to have a retail copy for collector valve fanboy use

but it would have been 70$ so I didn't also no I already heard from one of my friends you cant cancel a preorder unless it was from a store, but if it was online no