Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704604 times)

loving same stuff here D:

also mithril is where it's at guys
WAIT IS THERE A NEW ELEMENTAL QUEST!? ASFGHSG DOIN RITE NAO

It's not really new. It's been around a while.

Still getting mining to 70...still taking ages. My spreadsheet says 30 days :O
(Yes...I was bored and used openoffice to make a graph and stuff to show cash, xp and time...(COAL ONLY))

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 01:40:29 PM by Corbiere »

It's not really new. It's been around a while.

Still getting mining to 70...still taking ages. My spreadsheet says 30 days :O
(Yes...I was bored and used openoffice to make a graph and stuff to show cash, xp and time...(COAL ONLY))

Use iron. I went from 65 to 70 mining and 67 to 70 smithing in just three days with it. :cool:

Use iron. I went from 65 to 70 mining and 67 to 70 smithing in just three days with it. :cool:

I was considering this, but decided against it when the coal was freely avaliable in the new 15 dg area in the mines. I might just use the bank by mining the iron out in the scorps.
Adapting the spreadsheet now.

Who?

me. Made a new account, Dead Lahme, for challenge. Add it. I'll only train defence, so I guess I'll be like a body guard

Aw, I wanted to get from 65 to 70 Woodcutting without logging off (288,199 xp / 4270 willow logs), but the system had to update. I'm not sure what was added, but I only made it 70% of the way (201,739 xp / 2989 willow logs) before everyone was booted off. Oh well, that's still a huge chunk of xp out of the way; I'll just have to resume cutting when it comes back online.

I did it.
It was hard :|
It gives you this awesome reward.

Also:
System update gives me 3 yews to chop by myself without anyone else.
:D

Also:
Found this rock-like thing in a tree.
What.
Edit: Why did I get another one from the same tree before I cut it down?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 04:41:41 PM by TheArmyGuy »

I did it.
It was hard :|
It gives you this awesome reward.

Also:
System update gives me 3 yews to chop by myself without anyone else.
:D

Also:
Found this rock-like thing in a tree.
What.
Edit: Why did I get another one from the same tree before I cut it down?
go to the varrock museum if your a member
if not lol hax

Now I have 12 stones.
What the forget.

If you're a member, take all of your stones and go to the varrock museum and talk to the archaeologists to the right of the doorway, and then talk some more, then you put the stones on the display stand and get experience in the skills you got the stones from. After you get all the stones, the statue explodes and you get to do it again. Whoopee! :D

/facepalm
I just destroyed 11 D:

I wannago on right now, but I don't have access to a computer. Im using my ipod right now

I just gained 2 woodcutting levels.
I am so proud of myself.

Also:
Bored while cutting yew's:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 06:47:06 PM by TheArmyGuy »