Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704700 times)

It's not that hard if you are rich and will pay the 200k to not do the puzzle.

In what universe did you think I thought that puzzle was nerve-grinding? I'm talking about the ninja-moves you have to do.

In what universe did you think I thought that puzzle was nerve-grinding? I'm talking about the ninja-moves you have to do.
NINJAS?
IN MY MEDIVAL GAME?
its waaaaaay more likely than you think.

NINJAS?
IN MY MEDIVAL GAME?

There are ninja-monkies, bro.

NINJAS?
IN MY MEDIVAL GAME?

'Hello little monkey child. May I borrow your toy?'

'Okay!'

'I lost that toy you gave me...' - trying to get a spare greegree

'What am I going to play with now?'

-The Monkey Child begins to cry-

... :c

Going to fight mr. Jungle Demon now.

Kicked the jungle demon's ass, if 'kicking it's ass' is equal to 'whipping it a few times, standing back, and killing it at the last moment'

wait whats a greegree
and poor child

wait whats a greegree
and poor child

A  greegree is a thing you hold and it turns you into a monkey when you're at ape atoll or the Ardounge Zoo

Finished my task of Black demons, now I got a new task of 161 Kalphites, I was honestly hoping for a challenge.

I spent 300k on 40 prayer potions and only made 150k~ back. But I gained 120k attack xp :D

Finished my task of Black demons, now I got a new task of 161 Kalphites
Try using Keris, I've never tried it and I'd like to know how good it is. :P

Try using Keris, I've never tried it and I'd like to know how good it is. :P

I haven't completed Contact! Otherwise I would have probably used it, it has a bonus against fighting kalphites, anyways I completed that task and now have a new task of 55 Red Dragons!!!!! Probably going to make another guide, but this time I'm going to range them.

I haven't completed Contact! Otherwise I would have probably used it, it has a bonus against fighting kalphites, anyways I completed that task and now have a new task of 55 Red Dragons!!!!! Probably going to make another guide, but this time I'm going to range them.
That's totally not why I wanted you to use it. Durr.

also hippy ranger

I need to get members so I can getcannonball mould to make cannonballs

No ones on :(
EDIT: Finally hitting 100s on my new account.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:25:32 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »