Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704660 times)

Back in my days they where 50K

I remember when they were released; 1.1m per maul.

Back in my days they where 50K

right after the ge came out? 3 years ago they were 100k

right after the ge came out? 3 years ago they were 100k
I remember when they were 50k, before G.E.

Those who want money I can give you 21k every 15 minutes.

Apparently I'm a friend flipping off because I asked someone to make me steel armour the other day. Forgot to check which level full steel is; it happened to be 48. So yeah I never really understood what the problem was, and someone said the clan chat was better before I came in. And then everyone left the cc.

Basically, someone bashing me for asking for steel armour a few days ago; the confusion hurts.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:53:19 PM by Nymethus »

Apparently I'm a friend flipping off because I asked someone to make me steel armour the other day. Forgot to check which level full steel is; it happened to be 48. So yeah I never really understood what the problem was, and someone said the clan chat was better before I came in. And then everyone left the cc.

What?

Babystuffs

Basically, someone bashing me for asking for steel armour a few days ago; the confusion hurts.
Cry some more?
Seriousley , ask stuff on a clear-er way.

Cry some more?
Seriousley , ask stuff on a clear-er way.
What? What the forget is all this stuff? What have I done you guys?

a. for anyone confused, apparently, i'm "bashing" him.

b. the only reason i'm "bashing" you is because when i told you that you could help by getting me a better pickaxe, you refused to help until i get you full steel. this would take a few days and much longer without a better pickaxe.

My brother just found this video. It's funny because I know what most of the cheats are from.

the only reason i'm "bashing" you is because when i told you that you could help by getting me a better pickaxe, you refused to help until i get you full steel. this would take a few days and much longer without a better pickaxe.
I haven't done that, plus it's impossible to get a steel pickaxe in the challenge unless someone drops it and you happen to find it.

What the bloody hell is the god damn problem, professor?

They are attention bitches
Please present your argument.

I haven't done that, plus it's impossible to get a steel pickaxe in the challenge unless someone drops it and you happen to find it.

after i learned that they're impossible i asked for an iron one and you didn't even respond..

Fire
Fire Everywhere

after i learned that they're impossible i asked for an iron one and you didn't even respond..

Why do you want those pickaxes? I could give you an Addy one if you wanted it.