Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704611 times)

EDIT: Finally hitting 100s on my new account.

*10s

Also, my friends list was forgeted up when I logged off last night(this morning), going to check it.

Finished my task of Black demons, now I got a new task of 161 Kalphites, I was honestly hoping for a challenge.

I spent 300k on 40 prayer potions and only made 150k~ back. But I gained 120k attack xp :D
Kill 161 Kalphiters

Finally reached 3m gp :D
Lots of coal...

Also, my friends list was forgeted up when I logged off last night(this morning), going to check it.
Mine was too for like 24 hours, and I couldn't join the cc.

Time for me to get my famous level 70 woodcutting finished :o

Time for me to get my famous level 70 woodcutting finished :o
it's not very famas, why not challenge?

Bought myself a bunch of materials for about 3.5m. I should make about 1.6m back from the essence once I craft it into Earth Runes, if not a little more. Obviously the Maple Logs won't make me any money, but the Salmon should get me back about 930k. So, for a loss of about 1.2m (will still have over 10m in the end <3), I will get 55-60 Runecrafting, 80-90 Firemaking, and 70-80 Cooking.

The essence makes up for 553 round-trips to the altar, which take about one and a half minutes each (almost 14 hours). The logs will take me 914 inventories to burn them all, and those take me just over a minute, I think (19-20 hours). As for the fish, they take me 534 inventories since I'll be making fires myself and cooking on them (quicker + helps with firemaking xp, even if just a little). I think those take me about the same amount of time as the log inventories, so just over a minute for each as well (11-12 hours).

Don't forget Crafting! I'm not buying the materials for that ahead of time because I would need like 21m. However, I can resell the finished products for about the same price I bought the materials for, so it'll work out in the end. But basically I'll be buying cut Emeralds, Gold Bars, and smithing them into Emerald Rings. I know Emerald Rings will sell well because they can be enchanted into Rings of Dueling which are used for so many skills (easy banking). I'll need to make 8430 rings, which is 649 inventories (13 per), and if each take me a minute and a half it's just over 16 hours.

tl;dr: I'll try to play for a total of 62 hours between today and the end of next week so that I can reach 600+ (607) total level and only lose 1.2m.

afgsfdasafs stuff, Truce! :o

Time to post these before they turn to dust.

afgsfdasafs stuff, Truce! :o

Time to post these before they turn to dust.

-numerous snips-

Is that a Verac's Brassard I see? Verac's was my favorite armor set of all time due to the low weight (more mobility when questing etc), prayer bonus (longer invincibility from majority of enemies), and the set effect. Combine that with Penance Gloves, Boots of Lightness, and Spottier Cape and your weight is under zero (-3 kg). I'd also use a Guthix Stole for even more prayer + Ring of Wealth for who knows what.

Decided to upgrade to member once more :-)
Need ardougne iron mine to get level up...

Did level 3 treasure trail and got rune (g) kiteshield (yay!)

Is that a Verac's Brassard I see? Verac's was my favorite armor set of all time due to the low weight (more mobility when questing etc), prayer bonus (longer invincibility from majority of enemies), and the set effect. Combine that with Penance Gloves, Boots of Lightness, and Spottier Cape and your weight is under zero (-3 kg). I'd also use a Guthix Stole for even more prayer + Ring of Wealth for who knows what.

I have a full set of Proselyte (minus the helmet, it's gay) and I'm working on getting the Helm of Neitzot. Wonderful prayer boosts, hooray!

My guy:

A total of about 25mil, 11mil cash and the rest in items.

Items:
Saradomin Sword- Last time i checked 10mil

400 Dragon bones- Last time i check, a little under 2 mil

1000 cannonballs+dwarf cannon- About 1 mil

A bunch of things that are 100k - 1.5 mil

How are you gentlemen !!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 05:20:51 PM by DracoSoul »

How are you gentlemen !!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.

If only they had a real monocle and you can put them together with the tophat (Much like the gnome goggles and gnome hat) then I would jizz myself.