Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704606 times)

Doing monkey madness like a boss

examine her
get her nake-
wait wtf
level 1

examine her
get her nake-
wait wtf
level 1

They have 3 health

EDIT: SORRY, THEY HAVE 30 LP LOLOLOL

They have 3 health

EDIT: SORRY, THEY HAVE 30 LP LOLOLOL
lolol?

Woo, 70 woodcutting. Only took me about 8 hours, too. This means I'm now only 28 levels away from having a total level of 600 - a pretty good milestone for an F2P skiller, considering we only have eight skills to work with. (Nine if your some loser who makes other people level them in Dungeoneering.)

I'll probably get runecrafting to 60 and then not work on it until everything else is 80+. I hate runecrafting to no end (with mining being a close second), so I'm not going to try to bring that up to 70 anytime soon. I'll probably also get crafting to 70 for the heck of it since it's not too hard a skill to do (just leaves a nice dent in my cash :/). Firemaking and cooking will make up for the other 13 levels; they're pretty inexpensive and quick to level.

Think I can do it by the end of next week?

Truce.
You loving no life.
 :cookieMonster:

Woo, 70 woodcutting. Only took me about 8 hours, too. This means I'm now only 28 levels away from having a total level of 600 - a pretty good milestone for an F2P skiller, considering we only have eight skills to work with. (Nine if your some loser who makes other people level them in Dungeoneering.)

I'll probably get runecrafting to 60 and then not work on it until everything else is 80+. I hate runecrafting to no end (with mining being a close second), so I'm not going to try to bring that up to 70 anytime soon. I'll probably also get crafting to 70 for the heck of it since it's not too hard a skill to do (just leaves a nice dent in my cash :/). Firemaking and cooking will make up for the other 13 levels; they're pretty inexpensive and quick to level.

Think I can do it by the end of next week?

-snipe-
You seem to have come across every... single... random... event...

You seem to have come across every... single... random... event...

I have all six random event emotes, too  :cookieMonster:

Damn Truce, yous good, 12M! Also how2money? :c

I want a sapper.
To sap your skills and add them to me o_O

im getting members :D

Monkey Madness is the most nerve-grinding quest I have quarter-finished so far.

It lives up to its name

It's not that hard if you are rich and will pay the 200k to not do the puzzle.