Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13689 times)

Then why not just leave and get out of our lives and move on go lie to someone else and make them fight with people.  Just don't interfere with us or mention us anywhere anymore.

Fine. As my first act, I will start to completely ignore you.
Anyway, I don't want to be remembered as the biggest starfish ever. Because that's not what I am! You guys are ignorant to see that I have a side of the story to! You sorry bitches. I pity for you.

I hear from Swat that you, Ip, and Surburb are annoyed by my actions. I hear from Ip that I have blamed him for something and annoyed him somehow, even though I have no recollection of accusing him of anything, ever. I hear from you that Swat is behind the whole situation, and not only that, Surburb is mad like heck at me and I don't know why! Who am I to believe? Someone please shed some light on this dire subject!

Not only that, but all of this has given me the idea that you guys are ignorant! And I have somewhat raged! Thus a confusing situation is created, where one man is blamed for blaming another man and annoying his friends. Now what? This has happened before you know.

"Yorktown95: Custard destroyed my house on Metropolis!" Custard is banned from Metropolis
"Swat725: Custard destroyed my tunnel system!" Custard is banned from Yorktown's Cityrp
"Surburb: Custard is a traitor!" Custard is banned from Yorktown's Cityrp

Seriously guys, this has happened before. I've done nothing wrong that you can prove.
False execution is only a symptom of a corrupt community, do not continue on with a punishment without having both sides of the court say their share. This is not a communism. This is Blockland.

Question: Tunnel system?, i never did one....

Listen Custard, Its my server, you don't have control of it, so what If I ban you from my server, I'm the host, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Anyways lets get back on Topic please?

Fine. As my first act, I will start to completely ignore you.
Anyway, I don't want to be remembered as the biggest starfish ever. Because that's not what I am! You guys are ignorant to see that I have a side of the story to! You sorry bitches. I pity for you.
I was thinking about Unbanning you from my server, and Now, You are never getting Unbanned Ever, and I mean EVER! Enjoy your Vacation off from my server. Because you called the Host Ignorant, and I'm not, Thats the worse thing ever you'll ever get, and don't even get started on your Sarcasm.

EDIT: I've had a long talk with Custard on the IRC Client, and I've made my mind to give him a 5 day Ban from my server, I'm sorry for what I've did, but I was in no mood for today.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 01:32:39 PM by YorkTown95 »

The situation is lifted. Have fun at Yorktown95's city rp everyone! Despite the recent fight, it isn't such a bad place!

Theres the radio station Me and XP made with the red and white tower :D

yep i've played on this server pretty good great build

Alright Today on 8/8/10, I updated the server now with the following updates:

+When you spawn items, it comes out of your bank
+You don't get any Paychecks if you have High taxes, and low Income (Example: you get paid 25 per tick, and you have 50 in Taxes
+Added F2000 for $300
+Added Desert Eagle for $175
+Changed the Shotgun price from $300 to $450
+Added variables into the server
+Added inverted bricks that Pheonix requested
+Added 32x64 lots (Half-Large Lots both Normal and Admin lot)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:12:02 PM by YorkTown95 »

inb4cheaters
We added a rule that anyone this is caught cheating, they will face bans by our admins, we will prevent this happening.

We added a rule that anyone this is caught cheating, they will face bans by our admins, we will prevent this happening.
You'll need to have admins that can be on 24/7 in that case.

You'll need to have admins that can be on 24/7 in that case.
I understand, thanks for the advice.

anyways if they are cheating for like 3 days and never got caught, its Permanent ban so just the heads up.

I likey, I likey. Seen my Fertata shack? I mispelled it, it's supposed to be Frittata. My bad...

Alright if you guys noticed about me restarting my server, I'm sorry if I scared you guys off, but for sure we are not updating for now, we were having a bit problems with the server, not the RPG itself, it was just Server errors i've been having, but I'm sure its really safe to be in it now, Not to make it bad, We are just making it better as you know.