Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13491 times)

after the server crash a bunch of 64x64 lots opened up and people jumped all over them so we will probobly have alot more big buildings and towers and less small shops and stuff. I think 2 or 3 of those lots need to be cut back down to the 4 32x32 lots

me and swat, and some others wanted to also put a new city (kinda) into this like have a highway out to another city just for more room i think it would help bring in more people and also maybe raise the way the server looks over all

We will try to get ^givemoney Fixed as soon as Clockturn gets that finished up, its basicly the Raycasting of the command, seems weird, but oh well, For now I've added more of these:

Mods made by Clockturn:
+Enforced and Rejected Negative Bank accounts
+Everyone can Cut Trees and Mine Ores, but you must buy a Shovel or Lumberjack Axe your own, Otherwise be a Laborer.

Mods made by Me:
+Made color on the Bottom Print for:
Income = Dark green
Lumber = Brown
Ore = Grey
Taxes = Red
NOTE: its the Numbers, not the words.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:23:27 AM by YorkTown95 »

You're definitely fixing up the mod like you'd say you would. I still don't like how you switched from a newer to an older mod however... -.- That's why a lot more people join the server-- Batons can jail with one hit; People can kill with hammers; Weapons are extremely cheap; Plenty of glitches to fix.

Please add molotov if at all humaly possible. However, if restarting server = no stats saved, then don't.

As well, a map change to a darker, twilightish map would be cool.

Please add molotov if at all humaly possible. However, if restarting server = no stats saved, then don't.

As well, a map change to a darker, twilightish map would be cool.
How is it Not saving? Like what does it not save?

I opened up blockland today, wanting to join your server.
it wasn't up.
But, this is was of the best and most accessible RPs out there.

it wasn't up.
You need to get out more -.-

it wasn't up.
My server is getting Cleaned out Today, Thats why its not there, We will get that opened up soon.

Do you guys want me to add some kind of Industrial lots or something like that? to reduce Taxes for a High Price, because I can do something like that.

It's not that hard to do. I'm doing it to.
I'm replacing Zone lots with them.

im back from river today so now i can get crackin on the empire state building i wuz gunna build   :iceCream:

How is it Not saving? Like what does it not save?
I mean, you can't dl a weapon while your server is running and add it, right?

If your figuring out why i'm changing RPs, because my Mod sucks somehow, the Jobs are screwed up, like when you first begin and started, it would let you start as Shop Manger, not Civilian, I may make a new map due to the fact that the roads are getting too small.

If your figuring out why i'm changing RPs, because my Mod sucks somehow, the Jobs are screwed up, like when you first begin and started, it would let you start as Shop Manger, not Civilian, I may make a new map due to the fact that the roads are getting too small.
When might we do that?