[iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!

Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 231691 times)

Tom=foreveralone

trololol.

first day of computer servicing : "WHAT IS  BITTORRENT?"

dis gun be gud.

EDIT: 4000th post. this is the first time i have accomplished this. my old account got like 3k.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:12:36 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

Btw by computer servicing what exactly does that entail to fixing if your discussing bittorent?

Btw by computer servicing what exactly does that entail to fixing if your discussing bittorent?

software man. i swear to god this guy mentioned that he teaches how to "hack" but it's simple LAN stuff.

Double toast bump.

thanks man. whenever i get logos and the topic ready for bit we'll get a server up.

TOM!!! BLOCK FEST!!! DAFT BLOCK AND GEARS!!!

lets do it.
Well we did make the helmets and music for it, so it should be us doing it, right? You should post a picture in that topic.

Well we did make the helmets and music for it, so it should be us doing it, right? You should post a picture in that topic.

i need the modded pyramid from tbp. he made it more user friendly.

We have been really quiet here lately :o

TOM! Look on iTunes. Jeff Bridges is singing country now O_o
And he's bad at it. All his songs are $1.29 though, just because he's Jeff Bridges.

And he's bad at it. All his songs are $1.29 though, just because he's Jeff Bridges.
what?

jeff bridges has been doing country before acting. i saw this on hln at the ortho.

and, what a coincidence, i just watched tron: legacy.