Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33267 times)

How many times are you going to post pics of the same build?

He's posting more as he progresses. Don't be a richard.

Are you going to give them more life boats this time? ='(

He's posting more as he progresses. Don't be a richard.

Look who's talking. He didn't even say whats new, looks like the same old shit, richard.

Did someone light the fuse on kaphix's tampon? Kaphix are you cranky because of your cramps? :(

Kaphix, you never cease to amaze me at how much you fucking suck.

Just because you're a lazy asshole and make assumptions and get called on it you have to retort with something as stupid as 'oh it's not my fault it all looks the same dur dur dur'. It's even funnier that the picture isn't showing the whole ship, no, it's showing a specific part of the ship. Doesn't that kind of hint at the idea that maybe, just maybe, that's the part that's updated? Think before you post.

Partizan

lol! owned  :cookieMonster:
cookies for entrepreneur in and Facechild  :cookie: :cookie:

tldr

I'm sure it has to do with something about sucking up because face said something.

[EDIT] In fact I'm sure it is, or you would have just told me on msn. Fail.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 09:48:54 PM by ~Kaphix~ »

Bones4

Appearantly, Kaphix can't count to two. If you would actually look at the picture, you'de see that there are TWO funnels now! Two is more than one just to make things easily understood for you. See how easy that is? Maybe you can try it now. Lets see...  why don't you try counting how many times you've been banned! Or is that too high of a number? I'll leave you to it now, it'll take you a little while.

one, five, three, seven, two.

I can.

And I've been banned like 15 times, I lost track.

tldr(@ Kap), so I are gonna go write a reply that is totally unrelated!!11!1!111

Nice work, as usual, Bones.

Actually it was related.. I ended up reading it.

This does in fact show the hypocrisy of you. Talking about how Ronin always backs up Face, just to look good. Oh well.

Seriously Kaphix, why are you still at these forums, all you seem to do is troll and act like a douche. You really fail at life, not as an insult, but as a statement, you honestly couldn't possibly have any sort of a real social life. You seem to ALWAYS be on these forums posting things that are either off topic, Bashing someones grammar or being a richard.

Because 5% of the forum agrees with you. This is extremely handicapped and pathetic, I simply stated I didn't see anything new, and you had to come and flame me. I hardly ever bash someone's grammar, go talk to Spation. So look at what you read before you say it, and see if it applies to you; in this case, it does.

In fact, heres proof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28internet%29

@Remark of I spend a lot of time on here
Liquid Snake         30d 9h 34m
Anti-Cop       28d 3h 35m
Badspot       23d 12h 56m
Spaceomega       23d 2h 0m
tails       20d 10h 5m
Spation       19d 20h 57m
ladios       19d 14h 12m
maor.m       19d 5h 59m
Wedge       18d 9h 0m
Otis Da HousKat       18d 38m

Yes I spend most of the day on the computer, and yes I have a crappy social life, but so does 99% of the people on this forum, so really, you're not pointing out anything new.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 10:11:02 PM by ~Kaphix~ »