Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33264 times)

Ok, to be fair you are one of the smarter members of this forum, you just have a tendancy to post handicapped stuff, and act like a richard, no one can see the fact that you actually have some intellegence in you because of how you act 90% of the time. Why do you think Badspot has banned you so many times?

Yes, but almost all of my handicapped stuff is contained in off topic. And 1/2 the time I'm banned its by Rot, I believe. Last few times I got banned I didn't break any rules.

But when I posted here, 3 people came and accused me of doing something wrong, when I simply thought he was posting too much of the same thing. And seriously, be realistic here: If you wouldn't have posted that one remark then they wouldn't have backed you up, and that is the only thing that pisses me off. Most of the time I'm insulted/Corrected I accept it and sometimes make fun of myself, but when people have to gang up because they feel they need to prove something, its really pathetic, and annoys me.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 10:17:06 PM by ~Kaphix~ »

... back on topic, the ship looks very nice, keep it up :D

Maybe its because after a while, people tend to form biases on certain people from what they've seen. If you were to not post so much off topic stuff maybe people wouldn't jump at you.

also, Sorry at bones for Derailing this thread. I take fault in that.

I knew you were going to post here sometime, I just expected it to be a post backing up Face and bashing me. Thanks Ronin...

It does look nice, and the bricks look better from the first picture. Was this an update, or have you changed settings?

* Ronin slaps Kaphix with a large trout

Bones4

I knew you were going to post here sometime, I just expected it to be a post backing up Face and bashing me. Thanks Ronin...

It does look nice, and the bricks look better from the first picture. Was this an update, or have you changed settings?

I'm not even going to answer that. You figure it out...   

...talk

@Remark of I spend a lot of time on here
Liquid Snake         30d 9h 34m
Anti-Cop       28d 3h 35m
Badspot       23d 12h 56m
Spaceomega       23d 2h 0m
tails       20d 10h 5m
Spation       19d 20h 57m
ladios       19d 14h 12m
maor.m       19d 5h 59m
Wedge       18d 9h 0m
Otis Da HousKat       18d 38m

talk...

~Kaphix~
Date Registered:    September 10, 2006, 11:59:17 am.
Total Time Spent Online:   11 days, 18 hours and 19 minutes.

entrepreneur in
Date Registered:    February 18, 2006, 07:42:34 pm.
Total Time Spent Online:   13 days, 17 hours and 48 minutes.

Facechild
Date Registered:    January 11, 2006, 02:03:19 pm
Total Time Spent Online:   11 days, 22 hours and 32 minutes.

You've registered about 6 months after myself, 7 months after Face, and yet you have about the same online time.

coming along nicely bones, but progress does look like its slowed down.
i'm keen to see it fully decked out :)

Badspot

• Administrator
The only reason Kaphix isn't #1 is because his time is split over multiple accounts and he's spent at least 40 days being banned.

The only reason Kaphix isn't #1 is because his time is split over multiple accounts and he's spent at least 40 days being banned.

LOL OWNED!!!  :cookieMonster:

LOL OWNED!!!  :cookieMonster:
a little word of advice.....
DON'T BUMB!
its stupid and it makes you look like a noob and a handicap.
just a little word of advice nothing special.