Poll

The new character creator is sexy, yes?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EVE Online: Megathread - New Character Creator Out! Incursions!  (Read 30874 times)

You don't understand eve.
Tranquility is the only server, anywhere. That's the beauty of it.
i understand eve fine, just not the server part
now that i know im in acid territory, ill be trying to get my megathron in a run for my industrial life

i understand eve fine, just not the server part
now that i know im in acid territory, ill be trying to get my megathron in a run for my industrial life

Haha just joking i'm making plenty of isk in wormholes right now. :)

Also, yeah my pic is printscreen cropped from my char sheet.

EDIT: Just did like 11 sleeper sites with a couple of corp members and we made about 600 mill in total. :shades:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 05:33:17 PM by Acid »

i joined up with BISON industries
we decimate a system with 5-6 belts and leave nothing, we get about 80mil per belt
i fly around with a gun happy catalyst to fend off rats or scrounge what i can with my iteron till i get a megathron or an exhumer

OH GOD IF I'D JUST CHECKED MY GUNS OVERLOADING DAMAGE PERCENTAGE EARLIER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwJaAwqXSg

Damn.

OH GOD IF I'D JUST CHECKED MY GUNS OVERLOADING DAMAGE PERCENTAGE EARLIER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwJaAwqXSg

Damn.

I find that funny and disappointing at the same time. Lol

Hey guys back again.  Playing every once in a while.

Any new BL Corps?

Sounds Cool, Acid. I've Played EVE since 2006 (dozens of trials no it's not a joke) and I started buying an account around 1 and a half years ago. I am a pure PvPer. My industrial skills are 1,245 so I've never mined once lol. If you have wanna hook up or need some help for griefing, I can help :D. Also, I'm waiting for DUST:514 to come out as well following the Incarna expansion so what ever people say about EVE, They're not going to be saying about DUST:514.

I haven't been on eve in a pretty long while. :o
I'm sitting somewhere in nullsec in a station in my harby.

Sure i wouldnt mind a bit of griefing but my sec status is a bit under the limit at the moment for high-sec so it'd be low only.

And blaman dunno if you saw me say this in the other topic but LegoEggo isn't still angry at me is he? I mean after I stole the tax money. :P I sent all of it back plus 10mill later anyway to say sorry.

Also, Acid.

We (My corp mates and I) are more with Red Alliance so i don't know if both Alliances found out we were hanging around that we probably would get in trouble :P

im in bison industrials
nearly free reteriver for zeh shkelo

atm i find allilere 6 has some pretty good noble gas deposits for a highsec

too bad i kind of slammed the oxygen market in the system down through the floor and made it land on its ass in the basement

whoops

Also, Acid.

We (My corp mates and I) are more with Red Alliance so i don't know if both Alliances found out we were hanging around that we probably would get in trouble :P

lol Yeah. So are you russian or something?

erm. I speak Russian but I am american :P. I have many Russian friends in RL who play Eve and one invited to the alliance so i joined.