27 (17.9%)
Grenade launcher
9 (6%)
Chemical Thrower
49 (32.5%)
Crossbow
17 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: The BioShock Pack Need Scripters!  (Read 45155 times)

Yep, that looks better. I did mean "right" btw. And I'm pretty sure items can also work like that. I know duplicator wand and the other wands are the same model... I thought.

Yep, that looks better. I did mean "right" btw. And I'm pretty sure items can also work like that. I know duplicator wand and the other wands are the same model... I thought.
They are, but they're colored through the script. If I colored the container through the script, the grey parts would become dark red :c

Anyway, is this what you wanted?

Much better, but one last detail: The uhh... side things, bump up. Those... bar things on the sides. They don't taper down from the head.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:01:55 AM by MegaScientifical »

I see what you mean, lemme get modelin'

Hmm, I'm not sure, is this what you meant? D:

-snip-
Hmm, I'm not sure, is this what you meant? D:

Yep :o Very good.

Yep :o Very good.
Okay. :D

But, what do I make now? :o

EDIT: I feel like playing Bioshock now :D
Bioshock won't start. :c
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:06:47 AM by TheLegomaster »

I'll work on Electro Bolt :D
EDIT: Made an animation for it, can also be used for Incinerate!.
I'll post the link to the video once it's done uploading :O
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:53:37 AM by TheLegomaster »

Here's the animation. It's my first :O

Here's the animation. It's my first :O

Nice, looks like the Electro Bolt. Btw for the Insect swarm I was thinking of small bullets that home in on players/bots.

Nice, looks like the Electro Bolt. Btw for the Insect swarm I was thinking of small bullets that home in on players/bots.

i know little about actual scripting but i know that you could do that.

firing launches a projectile that "sticks" the whatever you shot at, and bullets will go towards it.

would that work out?

i know little about actual scripting but i know that you could do that.

firing launches a projectile that "sticks" the whatever you shot at, and bullets will go towards it.

would that work out?

Yeah, now we just need those bees from Bushido :I

Double post: I had an idea for the Little Sister playertype/bot. It could not move or attack and would not get hurt but players could pick the player/bot up to move.

Double post: I had an idea for the Little Sister playertype/bot. It could not move or attack and would not get hurt but players could pick the player/bot up to move.
You could look at the Jockey script in ZAPT for the picking-up part.
Also: Wouldn't a custom HUD be cool, that shows your weapons/items with special icons?
ZAPT does that, it recognises a weapon in your inventory and places it by your health bar :o

EDIT: I'll be trying my hand at the Chemical Thrower in in about 20 minutes, gotta fix up something.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:32:17 PM by TheLegomaster »