19 (9%)
Jun (i didn't die)
25 (11.9%)
all of them were dissapointing
30 (14.3%)
none of them were dissapointing
44 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: Halo: Reach - spoiler yo  (Read 80322 times)

you're posting that everywhere
gah

This is only the second time I've posted this link. The first time was on my thread. :/

Stupid linear game is stupid.

I find the Falcons so much fun to drive. :D

I find the Falcons so much fun to drive. :D

haha,
i find the banshee is pretty damn good in this one for some reason

This is only the second time I've posted this link. The first time was on my thread. :/
you posted it on the main topic
here
and on SHF thing

Stupid linear game is stupid.
No stuff the campaign is linear, that's how the game is, it's how the story is told. There are very few games that aren't linear in a storyline/campaign mode, using that as a point for argument as to why you dislike the game is arrogant and stupid. Technically, even free-roam games are linear in that you play the missions in a line, regardless of how you deviate.

I hate it when people grasp for reasons to not like a game no matter how handicapped they are. Just say you don't like the game, creating false reasoning is worse than not being able to explain why you dislike it in my opinion. It's like, I don't like pizza sauce. Why? I don't know, I just don't like pizza sauce. Same with seaweed. If you don't like Halo, whatever, I don't know why you'd post in a Halo thread other than to wave your richard around and go HEY GUYS I'M DIFFERENT THAN THE PRIMARY OPINION OF THIS THREAD without any sort of argument though.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:02:56 AM by yuki »

Yuki has spoken!...

Get back to work everyone.

It takes 66k to get to captain from wo3 but it drops to 22k for captain ranks

how2download off the fileshare without being a bungie pro member?