19 (9%)
Jun (i didn't die)
25 (11.9%)
all of them were dissapointing
30 (14.3%)
none of them were dissapointing
44 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: Halo: Reach - spoiler yo  (Read 80933 times)

I'm almost at captain :D

I'm at Warrant Officer Grade 2 :C

On the last level, lone wolf
look around, there's 11 spartan corpses
sorry guys but jun's one of them

That's incorrect. Jun escaped and went MIA with Catherine Halsey.
Even if you could find his corpse, it's still incorrect canonically.

The Spartan corpses as said by the Halopedia and seen by me and my brother after playing it on Normal and Heroic, they're randomly generated, colors and armor

I'm at Warrant Officer Grade 2 :C
Still a Warrant Officer, i don't get enough EXP or cR's for that matter, I WANT MY ODST SHOULDER PADS!!! D:

I need to do better, but then i need to to better than that, because the first better isn't going to be better enough so i need to get better-er, then i need to be even more better-er than that! That's it! I need to be... SUPER BETTER-ER!!

Emile Dies So Dose All Noble Team Heroic Deaths D:

I want to know if this is false or not, cuz i think it happened to me; on matchmaking, I assassinated a spartan by tackling him, stabbing the knife into his throat, ripping it out, flipping him over and stabbing it into his visor.

Is this assassination real or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Apparently there's an Easter Egg where all the Covenant and Brutes start dancing at once point.

Apparently there's an Easter Egg where all the Covenant and Brutes start dancing at once point.
I think that video's already been posted here, it's in the New Alexandria level where there are these two hidden buttons you need to press to turn that disco place into a place filled with blood-thirsty Grunts and a Brute into a dance party with dance happy Grunts

Delta Squad > Noble Team

Delta Squad > Noble Team
Do you mean the one from Gears or the Starwars one?

Why would I even compare something as bad as gears to Halo?

there's an easter egg where you open these doors or something and you do something called reach racer

there's an easter egg where you open these doors or something and you do something called reach racer
It's Reach Racer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovafv-sxUQ8&feature=sub

REEEEACH RACER!
They just mentioned it like 5 posts ago.