Author Topic: School being sued for several cases of bullying  (Read 7676 times)

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/ohios-mentor-high-school-under-scrutiny-after-spate-of-Self Deletes/19667585
I find this really sad when people have to be big richards and bully other people far enough for them to kill themselves. The first Self Delete in the article showed that at her funeral, the richards that bullied her went up to her casket and laughed. It is very depressing to the family and the school after they get sued for not handling the situation.

Stupid kid Self Deletes due to bullying - Parents mad at school for not keeping bullies on leash - Parents sue school

What

there should be a school for bullies.

you cant blame the bully because some kid killed himself.
blame the parents for not raising him to handle the very basic stresses of childhood.

why dont you sue the bullies

you cant blame the bully because some kid killed himself.
blame the parents for not raising him to handle the very basic stresses of childhood.

/agree

why dont you sue the bullies
I was wondering the same thing in the article. It is basically everyone's fault in all.

The home of the tribals, loveual harassers, and the mentally handicapped. That sums it all up.

Recently, a kid in my school Self Deleted. People were making fun of him for being gay.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:37:38 AM by MasterCookie »

Recently, a kid in my school suacided. People were making fun of him for being gay.
I lol'd.

People think i'm an starfish,
apparently
"Good Riddance" Isn't something you should shout out, during there "rememberence" thing...

People think i'm an starfish,
apparently
"Good Riddance" Isn't something you should shout out, during there "rememberence" thing...
If he can't handle cruelty that kids dish out, than that good riddance was needed.

but sympathy only encourages these actions as ok.
reactions of people feeling bad about it, are what stupid suicidal kids want.

they need to learn how to deal with emotions. not be loving pansies.
not giving a stuff when this stuff happens, sets an example to other dumb kids to not kill themselves.