Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77590 times)

We all know you're mad because you didn't get the nudes she sent out, deal with it.
This.

This.
That's definitely not the reason. We are mad because she is hypocritical, attention whoring, and rubbed it in our faces that she sent out nudes

It's also that, 'gasp' before she was even banned, she was being rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. This is why very few enjoy her presence.

(Breaking dem vows)
You just said that's not the reason, yet you say you're mad because she's rubbing it in your face that she sent nudes?
Paradox much? And when did she say "Hue hue i sent out newds hurr durr."
I want quotes, now.

aeris' ugly anyway why would you want nudes of her.

(Breaking dem vows)
You just said that's not the reason, yet you say you're mad because she's rubbing it in your face that she sent nudes?
Paradox much?
I'm pointing out we aren't mad because we didn't get them, we are made because she continued to be arrogant and pretend to be untouchable because she got away with sending out said nude pictures

Typical post of jealosy, you're trying to convince yourself shes ugly and you dont want to see the nudes.
Lets face it, we're all men here! Who would pass on the opportunity for lady nudes?
Anyone?

Typical post of jealosy, you're trying to convince yourself shes ugly and you dont want to see the nudes.
Lets face it, we're all men here! Who would pass on the opportunity for lady nudes?
Anyone?
I would because I'm no savage. I've seen other pictures and concluded she is rather ugly. For plenty of girls, I would pass up nudes. And go ahead fetch a quote of me asking for some

Lets face it, we're all men here! Who would pass on the opportunity for lady nudes?Anyone?
I would pass, thank you very much.

You dont have to ask for something to want it, deary.

i would like nudes of her. just because its a blockland "girl" (still not convinced)

You dont have to ask for something to want it, deary.
So you're still stuck on the argument that we are jealous. Please find a new one

Always that doubt.
Gotta have it.

i would like nudes of her. just because its a blockland "girl" (still not convinced)
I know what you do, Bisjac. I know quite a bit about your "group" having talked with a few of them before. My nudes will not be in your repository, or locked forum/blog. I have provided proof quite a few times, and if you don't believe it, it's fine.