Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46547 times)

I didn't say you wanted that. That was just a side note.
I didn't say you told me that. I was using that as part of my argument.

I didn't say you told me that. I was using that as part of my argument.
klol

JOHN THE SPACE TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
john the time traveling space antalope and his friend mr wiggums,
BY JOVE WIGGUMS I'VE FALLEN INTO SOME KIND OF ELECTRICAL TRAP THING, BLIMEY, HE SEPONDED, I'LD BETTER GET YOU OUT THEN I GUESS. SO HE DID. THEN THEY TRAVELED IN TIME FOREVER. THE END.

Please send all cheques to..me.

Max's face will die By:Ragref There esd onrv s bou nsmed Max who loved tresdgo he cjoprrfed hem down and hot in wfsolne ajd djrny to prson eh rhe escaped and eter do ythat again Eth Edo Trans:There was a boy named Max who loved trees so he chopped and got in trouble and sent to prison then he escaped and never did that again The End
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 08:03:02 PM by Ragref »

oh god i have no life
The link will now be sigged because I loving love you.
Seriously, why didn't I download this before, it's loving hillarious watching my gibberish turned into audio.

Do mine Titanium, please.

"COOKIES"
once t here was a boy who abted ti naje sine ciijuesm si ge vajed tgen ub ab iven, then it blow up, and he went into the hospital, amd je hot a face transplant.
oh god what.
Translation:
Once there was a bot who wanted to make some cookies, so he baked them in an oven, then it blew up, and he went into the hospital, and he had a face transplant.

sometimes i wonder why i do these things

sometimes i wonder why i do these things
because you're loving awesome

thanks but
god damn whats taking jacksont so long

The Miner and the Magic Woodfish
By Man 2

ONce upon a time there was  a miner named Joseph who lived in the magical mining kingdom of Chile. One time, while mining, he discovered a magical fish made of wood. It could walk and talk and fire deadly weapons just like any other fish could. The fish said to him, "JOSEPH DIE!" and shot Joseph to death with his dorsal fin lasers.

End

kets gioe i can type perfectly fiune s here is my story:

once a pon a time i ate a pie and it tasted very good thanks for your timefor trreayding this

Man, I fail.

THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
The Miner and the Magic Woodfish
By Man 2

ONce upon a time there was  a miner named Joseph who lived in the magical mining kingdom of Chile. One time, while mining, he discovered a magical fish made of wood. It could walk and talk and fire deadly weapons just like any other fish could. The fish said to him, "JOSEPH DIE!" and shot Joseph to death with his dorsal fin lasers.

End

This stoyry is about when i sucked badslkts wen lj mer jt was a banana an do pink.
Decode it.