Author Topic: Kalphiter - Crossposting  (Read 8734 times)

The fact that Ike is a drama whore is true of course ~

But this is Kalphiter! We shouldn't be attacking Ike about the obvious fact that he is a drama whore, we should all be hating on Kalphiter. It's in the unwritten rules, line 34 if you'd like to read it.

This forum is so full of nonsense, that it pains me to watch you morons scramble to pick up the pieces.

Seriously, I hate all of you.

I clicked on all the quotes, read every post in this thread and looked back through 10+ pages of Kalphiters post history and I have come to a conclusion.

Ike, this does not qualify as cross-posting or anything of the like and you are an enormous drama-whore.
Just stop it...
How does it not qualify of cross-posting?
It posted it 33 times.

How does it not qualify of cross-posting?
It posted it 33 times.
NOEDIT:
oops he*

Kalph is a handicap.  This is nothing new.

There should be a stupid megathread for all the idiots whining about Kalphiter. Your all jews and hes Riddler, if you all hate him, go to the same synagogue and hate on him.
Or in other cases, stop making useless thread about him, hes bad, we get it<3Kalphbut you don't need to make another thread which everyone probably doesn't care about.

User was banned for this post
And nothing of value was lost.

There should be a stupid megathread for all the idiots whining about Kalphiter. Your all jews and hes Riddler, if you all hate him, go to the same synagogue and hate on him.
Or in other cases, stop making useless thread about him, hes bad, we get it<3Kalphbut you don't need to make another thread which everyone probably doesn't care about.

User was banned for this post

lol.

The fact that Ike is a drama whore is true of course ~

But this is Kalphiter! We shouldn't be attacking Ike about the obvious fact that he is a drama whore, we should all be hating on Kalphiter. It's in the unwritten rules, line 34 if you'd like to read it.
There's already a rule 34 bro.

There's already a rule 34 bro.
Unwritten rules.
Line 34.

You loving handicap.

Hey guise, I hate kalphiter too!
I should find 20+ age old pictures and make a drama which has only has an effect on me!

did anyone notice Rule 34 or is it just me

i still remember when everyone hated kalphiter and his only insult was calling people "child"

a lot of people still hate him, but it seems like every new player loves him

i still remember when everyone hated kalphiter and his only insult was calling people "child"

a lot of people still hate him, but it seems like every new player loves him
i hate him he's annoying

I don't really hate him personally because I haven't seen much of his activity.