Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 385910 times)

All 4 of the current assault rifles have the same amount of ammo :V

derpity you silly boi.

DOES WANT ALL OF WEAPON PICTURES INGAME AND DOWNLOADABLE.

derpity you silly boi.
So, same damage AND same ammo. Great diversity!

i just came

also, consider adding the G18, Mac11, or Mini-Uzi

So, same damage AND same ammo. Great diversity!

/facepalm

He hasn't even decided the damage you derp.

I just came..to this topic haha, I'm so terrible

Quick question [which will probably sound idiotic]: Will these have hand animations? As much as I love classic guns, I like realistic ones better, so that's why I ask.

Also great job on everything so far, a new age of Blockland modeling here, folks!

What the hell, my thingy overwrote my message with an M14 picture?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:30:10 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Shadow...
You has alot of awesome stuff sitting around in your modelling folder.

And i vote M14.
When the polling booth is back.

lol, 80% of all the weapons shadow have made til now, is based on MW2 weapons :P ABIT MORE CREATIVITY PLEASE.

lol, 80% of all the weapons shadow have made til now, is based on MW2 weapons :P ABIT MORE CREATIVITY PLEASE.
Just because like only one of these guns is even famous in MW2, does NOT make it based off of MW2.
I know the L96 and the G36 and the vector AND the MP7 arent in MW2, it is not based off of it.

Lol, he even said Vector which is what MW2 calls it instead of the Kriss Super V.

For an SMG I would suggest maybe and AK74, P90, or maybe even just a Mac 11, nobody has made a Mac-11 yet, and give it maybe a back stock and an iron site?  I would try to model it but need some teaching with sketchup first.  So maybe you could add me to a list of modelers when I get better.