What's more important?

Graphics
3 (3.3%)
Gameplay
54 (60%)
Both are important
33 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Do real gamers care about graphics?  (Read 16680 times)

Neither.  Tired of the indie "deep" 8bit games.  I'm also tired of the CoD clones.  CoD is fun, the clones aren't.

Medal of Honor:Airborne

I like both. I admit that I absolutely love myself some good graphics. I just wish that they weren't put to use in yet another gritty, realistic setting. A good example includes LittleBigPlanet.

Also, people don't understand that "style" and "graphics" aren't the same thing. You can actually make up for bad graphics by using a very distinct and creative style in a game. Again, like Minecraft.

I like both. I admit that I absolutely love myself some good graphics. I just wish that they weren't put to use in yet another gritty, realistic setting. A good example includes LittleBigPlanet.

Also, people don't understand that "style" and "graphics" aren't the same thing. You can actually make up for bad graphics by using a very distinct and creative style in a game. Again, like Minecraft.

Dwarf Fortress would make a much more profound point than Minecraft, bro

I wouldn't say both are equally important, but graphics can help a game.

And for the last time, Minecraft doesn't have BAD graphics. It has PIXELLATED / RETRO-STYLE graphics, which are considered "bad" by inferior people because most older and less advanced games were highly pixellated.

you've obviously never played tri, galaxy, that one crazy sonic game, twilight princess, or anything ever.
There are very few quality games on the wii and that is why it is boring.

Real gamers care about the experience.
Nothing has to do with nothing, as long as it's enjoyable.

There are very few quality games on the wii and that is why it is boring.
battallion wars 2 needed more modes :c

And for the last time, Minecraft doesn't have BAD graphics. It has PIXELLATED / RETRO-STYLE graphics, which are considered "bad" by inferior people because most older and less advanced games were highly pixellated.
minecraft has horrible graphics in comparison to almost all other commercial and many indie sandbox games.

minecraft has horrible graphics in comparison to almost all other commercial and many indie sandbox games.

Trolololololo.
Also, Notch implemented better lights and there are texture packs.

True Gamer=Ignore Graphics, Acquire Good Storyline and Gameplay

You are one hardheaded little boy, aren't you.

forget goofy you are stupid.

You are one hardheaded little boy, aren't you.
forget goofy you are stupid.

"OH forget, HE'S GOT AN OPINION! HURRY, FLAME HIM stuffLESS!"

"OH forget, HE'S GOT AN OPINION! HURRY, FLAME HIM stuffLESS!"

he is stupid.