56 (24%)
Your average game
61 (26.2%)
Not popular
74 (31.8%)
Only a few people know it
24 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 232

Author Topic: BLOCKLAND How popular are you really?  (Read 9747 times)

A brat that has parents that let them buy whatever they want as long as it means they don't have to spend time with them.

that made me laugh, good job boy

I bet if Blockland didn't have so many trolls, it would be more popular.

Blockland = 4chan + legos

you must be on nothing other then youtube. There's ads on google, game websites, gmod.org, probably slipped into roblox once in a blue moon.
Yep. I've seen a few BL ads on Roblox when I was searching around the site for more laughs from the general idiocy of the community.

I transferred a friend of mine from liking minecraft to liking blockland. But that was on my 2nd key that I already had.

I bet if Blockland didn't have so many trolls, it would be more popular.

Blockland = 4chan + legos
Yes, but there isn't research everywhere, now is the-

"Hot Girls"

>:(

"Hot Boys" is better IMO.

Minecraft:Really much buys(More than 1.695.087 Buys).idk why...LOL...If people buy Minecraft,why they dnt buy BL then...Oh i know why:
Because BL doesn't have any Ads(Minecraft hasn't too) but you can really meet Roblox ads on some websites....

My opinion :3

Oh and another thing,just about BL:I've started to play online when I bought BL;and I was talking about BL to my friend for a week(about Zombie Mods and etc.)and I forced him to buy BL.
But one lol:He didn't liked BL because he even didn't completed Tutorial at first time.When he played Tutorial for second time,he completed it,and liked BL...
Wrong, I've seen advertisements of Blockland on youtube, dan-ball, and a few other sites, I'm pretty sure there's more ads somewhere here.
EDIT: CRAP, Sorry guys, I didn't pay attention to the date! I was viewing rotondo's posts and seen this topic.

Popular Scale:
BL: 6/10
MC: 10/10
Roblox: 10/10
BCy: .5/10

I've been around forever almost but I ain't popular.

you must be on nothing other then youtube. There's ads on google, game websites, gmod.org, probably slipped into roblox once in a blue moon.
I bet some robloxian kid took a gun from his dad's room and shot the computer screen when it got on Roblox.

Blockland need to be cheaper, to be more popular.Because, I guess if someone opens Buy page, and sees 20$, but with Unlimited Membership, he/she/it closes the page and think:"Need 20$ WTF!!!!!".Or it's only me, because I live in Europe(Country: Latvia)...