Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280319 times)

wait what i only checked this topic now
they're actually doing updates?

forget yeah

i remember buying the game the day it was released on steam
much fun was had, then they stopped updating it and aw

The only question is: To restart or not to restart... (When it came out, that is)

Terraria was probably one of the best feelings ever buying it brand new back in 2011. That game was gorgeous, even in its simplicity. I really do hope they give it a nice reboot.

Hopefully they balance out the character accessories between building.

The only question is: To restart or not to restart... (When it came out, that is)

Uh. If you mean play through fresh characters, then yes. That's what I'm going to do, at least.

I wanna see a separate Terraria game released with a 3D atmosphere, like with what happened to Cave Story.
Don't know if many people would want that, but I do.
inb4minecraft

I wanna see a separate Terraria game released with a 3D atmosphere, like with what happened to Cave Story.
Don't know if many people would want that, but I do.
inb4minecraft

enough people spit on it as a 'minecraft ripoff' as is, that'd seal its fate

i have to since i got a new computer so if anyone else has to id be happy to host when this comes along or something

Alright guys, theres 9 boss names in this crossword puzzle. 8 of them are already in the game. One is new. Honestly I can't find any new one that seem like boss names.

fancy
let's have a shot at it

Pretty sure there's no skeletron because there's already skeletron prime.

three pre-hardcore bosses, a mini-boss, a transition boss, three hardcore bosses

that's 8
we need to find the 9th
looks odd
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:31:50 AM by Tudoreleuu »

Pretty sure there's no skeletron because there's already skeletron prime.

found it

Grue in bottom left.

On the L in eaterofworlds, july is there vertically.

Might be a release date hint? idk, just a guess.

I remember the update that accidentally made laser gun upgrading/randomizing cost only 1 copper. I still have like 10 superpowered laser guns.