Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1312463 times)

Make sure that you try to kill all the sockets all at once, get them all to low health then make them all pop out, then you gotta loving pound on that heart so the eyes don't obliterate you before you obliterate him

oh
oH
OH
REALLY
REALLY FISHRON
FISHRON
brother
I SPEND 3 MONTHS GETTING ONE TRUFFLE WORM
FOR A BOW.
A loving
BOW.
WHO WANTS THE TSUNAMI?
69 DAMAGE, FREE OF CHARGE, ANYONE?
but i guess i lucked out with my first kill on fishron
i got a razorblade typhoon first try
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 12:57:14 PM by Jshotgun »

-snip-

but...

Truffle worms are easy to get... The rare enemy detector always has them on top priority. ive ran into about 5 or so in a single day, only caught 1 because of the spot it was in but still, ez

but...

Truffle worms are easy to get... The rare enemy detector always has them on top priority. ive ran into about 5 or so in a single day, only caught 1 because of the spot it was in but still, ez

wait
the rare mob detector picks them up?
oh
well the reason why it takes so long is that i supply my friend on his world, and visit my world to transfer stuff to him
i rarely check for truffle worms, but when i do, i just raid the underground mushroom biomes, and my farm doesnt work, the mushroom grass doesnt spread
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:47:18 PM by Jshotgun »

wait
the rare mob detector picks them up?
oh
well the reason why it takes so long is that i supply my friend on his world, and visit my world to transfer stuff to him
i rarely check for truffle worms, but when i do, i just raid the underground mushroom biomes, and my farm doesn't work, the mushroom grass doesn't spread

Im going to assume you know this, but ill say it anyway: Mushroom grass only spreads to mud, just like jungle grass.

Im going to assume you know this, but ill say it anyway: Mushroom grass only spreads to mud, just like jungle grass.
yeah, i used mud, but it's growing incredibly slow

yeah, i used mud, but it's growing incredibly slow

It takes a few ingame days for a newly made farm to get up and running with 10 or so seeds. Mushroom grass has one of the slower growth rates iirc.

Also, Another way to make a mushroom grass farm without the hassle of building a brand new one or waiting a long time for the grass just create a farm in the jungle, cutting out what you need, wait for the jungle grass to spread, then use the clentaminator with blue solution to turn the jungle grass into mushroom grass.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:51:07 PM by Ninja Decoy »

that doesnt stop the eyes coming after you once they're out of the hand/head
well idk so some clutch stuff

It takes a few ingame days for a newly made farm to get up and running with 10 or so seeds. Mushroom grass has one of the slower growth rates iirc.

Also, Another way to make a mushroom grass farm without the hassle of building a brand new one or waiting a long time for the grass just create a farm in the jungle, cutting out what you need, wait for the jungle grass to spread, then use the clentaminator with blue solution to turn the jungle grass into mushroom grass.
thanks

Eugh
its models from the disgusting, unfaithful
Terraria Animated.

Eugh
Terraria Animated.
The whole thing looks like stuff in general if you ask me

Eugh
Terraria Animated.
reminds me of those Minecraft animations that get millions of hits on YouTube but are horrid

Eugh
Terraria Animated.
why