Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279916 times)

Nobody at the moment.

Going on a 5+ hour drive and back, since my mom's hair needs to be perfect before Rapture. (Exactly what she said...)

So, I'll be playing this in the car 24/7. :D

I thought you were "really disappoint."
i was dissapoint in the speed of hes buying

i was dissapoint in the speed of hes buying
That isn't what I was talking about.
stufftiest weapons ever.

Going on a 5+ hour drive and back, since my mom's hair needs to be perfect before Rapture. (Exactly what she said...)
Rapture? Weak.

That isn't what I was talking about.
Oh... yeah i was dissapoint about the sword since i already had molten fire sword that does more damage and doesen't require mana. they should change it so that stars will be sent down only when the player has mana and he can use the sword whit out the effect.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:43:12 PM by Tonkka »

I just got 30 glowing mushrooms, and I just started playing.

Ok, it's up now and this time it shouldn't disconnect. 87.232.32.216

Anyone got any idea how many nights it takes for the Cthulu Eye to spawn after you get the Evil Presence message?

Does anybody have a flamelash that is willing to trade for a sunfury

it should come in few minutes

(I know my house is crappy)

What am I doing wrong here that I cannot get a merchant or nurse to move in? (Yes I do have 50 silver coins)

[IMG ]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae153/DodgerBL/Terraria2011-05-2113-58-50-25.jpg[/img]

(I know my house is crappy)

What am I doing wrong here that I cannot get a merchant or nurse to move in? (Yes I do have 50 silver coins)

Build rooms for them that aren't stuff.

Ok, it's up now and this time it shouldn't disconnect. 87.232.32.216

It's down again.

5/7?