Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1329824 times)

i have full silver armor and yet i keep getting raped by those damn hellspawn.
Try full gold?

Btw:

Buying: Nothing

Selling: Starfury

found a quote from red, 1.1 will have several new ores including cobalt, at least one new boss, and a new biome called the anti-corruption (for now).

seeing as 1.1 is supposed to be end-game content I think at least one of the ores will be a tier above molten.
I WILL HAVE FUN MURDERING CHUTULU

LET'S CUT OUT HIS OTHER EYE!

I'm starting a new place - a giant castle, using my corrupt seeds, i will spread the CORRUPTION and defend my castle! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

God damnit. Khorde the server was greifed again.

Someone should make a mod that logs whenever someone uses dynamite.

Anti-Corruption: Utopia where perfect freaks try to kill the unperfect.

Go buy all his stuff for 1 platinum like you said.

Don't need any of it, you do it. I buy duped gear and throw it away regularly. I'm not a person without morals like you ignorantly blurted in your cute little mock conversation.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:16:20 PM by Dippindots »

Hey. Thanks griefers. you ruined a once good server (viodestructo) by griefing almost EVERYTHING. You wrecked Ducky and I's fort. Over 4 hours were put in that fort. Again, thank you for ruining a good server.

Don't need any of it, you do it. I buy duped gear and throw it away regularly. I'm not a person without morals like you ignorantly blurted in your cute little mock conversation.
What are you smoking? When did I say I had no morals? When did I say I needed it?
Why would you waste money just to throw away duped gear? Can't you let people play how they want?
Why are you such an idiot?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:29:40 PM by ? »

What are you smoking? When did I say I had no morals? When did I say I needed it?
Why would you waste money just to throw away duped gear? Can't you let people play how they want?
Why are you such an idiot?

I was never talking about you having morals. Calling me an idiot is not only uncalled for but entirely untrue. Try reading my post more carefully, I think you mistook the end of the first line for the end of the sentence.

I was never talking about you having morals. Calling me an idiot is not only uncalled for but entirely untrue. Try reading my post more carefully, I think you mistook the end of the first line for the end of the sentence.
Oh.
Well I wasn't saying you didn't have morals.

Oh.
Well I wasn't saying you didn't have morals.

My bad then.