Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1320901 times)

I just trolled this kid on a server so much I heard him crying on the skype call.
Can't you be banned for posting about that?

I think he can
People get banned for talking about trolling servers on Blockland. Not sure about other games

When Cthulu comes in 1.1, it should say simillar text as a Goblin Army. Instead of saying "Cthulu is coming from the east!", in bold red text, at the beginning of the game, it should say "Cthulu is 4000 miles from Terraria." or something. It would keep repeating that over a VERY long time with updates on his status, like after 1 week it would say "Cthulu is 3923 miles from Terraria." and then on and on (about twice a week). Similar to InFamous 2, where over the course of the game it would say "The Beast is ____ miles from New Marais."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:14:32 PM by Shortcut »

So this is my base:

That's pretty much it. That tube to the right is a hellavator, the tube to the left leads to a shroom farm.

Thoughts?

Its cool and all, but it needs stuff like obsidian generators and stuff.

Its cool and all, but it needs stuff like obsidian generators and stuff.
I have a nice thing called Hell for that. Hell is practically plated in obsidian from when I flooded it a version ago.

I just trolled this kid on a server so much I heard him crying on the skype call.
And you're the one always whining about griefing.

And you're the one always whining about griefing.

Hey, he is a griefer.

When Cthulu comes in 1.1, it should say simillar text as a Goblin Army. Instead of saying "Cthulu is coming from the east!", in bold red text, at the beginning of the game, it should say "Cthulu is 4000 miles from Terraria." or something. It would keep repeating that over a VERY long time with updates on his status, like after 1 week it would say "Cthulu is 3923 miles from Terraria." and then on and on (about twice a week).
taking you literally, (you said "like" somewhere,implying your figures aren't exact)
4000-3923=77
77/7=11
11/24=0.45833328
therefore
Cthulu travels at the speedof .4 MPH (40 feet per minute).
This is assuming he never rests. Nothing in Terraria rests, so this is fairly accurate.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:24:00 PM by Lugnut1206 »

They should also add a Rabbits Foot accessory. It would be dropped by corrupt bunnies and, when equipped, would increase the loot of 2/3rds of enemys. This means more money and drops. So, every 2 Sharks would drop 2 or 3 fins, compared to the usual 1.

They should also add a Rabbits Foot accessory. It would be dropped by corrupt bunnies and, when equipped, would increase the loot of 2/3rds of enemys. This means more money and drops. So, every 2 Sharks would drop 2 or 3 fins, compared to the usual 1.
I like that idea