Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280126 times)

how do i cheese the moon lord now
I must share with thy the best way to forget the moon lord, get a stardust dragon staff and summoning armor, camp the nurse, click, wait and win
Works everytime and with the nurse healing herself and only 1 attack going trough blocks you win, you just loving win and that floating body sumbitch can't do stuff about it

Is the moon made of cheese?

lava and honey

still works

in other news willing to trade some luminite and a lunar flare and a portal gun and some platinum forget WHATEVER for a last prism

lava and honey

still works

in other news willing to trade some luminite and a lunar flare and a portal gun and some platinum forget WHATEVER for a last prism
http://terraria.gamepedia.com/1.3.0.6
The final boss' attacks now use their own cooldown for immunity due to how naughty some of our players have been. ;)

Machiya

Home sweet home.

>not using dynasty wood

http://terraria.gamepedia.com/1.3.0.6

say what you want, my terraria says otherwise
i just cheesed him again, sadly he dropped the lunar flare

say what you want, my terraria says otherwise
i just cheesed him again, sadly he dropped the lunar flare
have you updated?

I don't know, something cool that I don't have, or just nothing.
Jesus that really could be anything... You into vanity costumes or weapon drops from bosses?

Jesus that really could be anything... You into vanity costumes or weapon drops from bosses?
Well, I have most vanity costumes and boss drops. I am missing some pet from the brain that was recently added, and the Seedler from Plantera.

Well, I have most vanity costumes and boss drops. I am missing some pet from the brain that was recently added, and the Seedler from Plantera.
The seedling? I have one if you want to trade, I can throw in like 2 plat as-well for your trouble.

The seedling? I have one if you want to trade, I can throw in like 2 plat as-well for your trouble.
The Seedler is a sword now dropped from Plantera. I just obtained it.

damn why is everyone here so good at building houses

The Seedler is a sword now dropped from Plantera. I just obtained it.
Oh right, forgot I had one of those a while back. So, anything else you'd want?