Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280292 times)

I can use a bundle of balloons. There is no pyramid on my world. I guess I'll have to be a bit more clever about this.

does anyone have two forgetin turtle shells i can buy for 1 plat each
or 2.5 plat if i can buy both at same time
ive been ffarming for loving tortoises and ive killed over 300, with only one dropping (i said spawning ;_;)T_T
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:01:53 PM by Ayxrion »

ive been ffarming for loving tortoises and ive killed over 300, with only one spawning T_T
I've once spent litteral days farming and I never got one
I don't have any extra sorry, someone had to give me my one and only shell lol

ive been ffarming for loving tortoises and ive killed over 300, with only one spawning T_T
almost reminds me of how the angler wont give me the weather radio

Maybe it's because we're on expert mode but for us every trip to jungle got us at least 3-5 shells

Before I kill the WoF on my expert world, I'm building a bigger, better base to house all my stuff and npcs, as well as this modern house just to look pretty on the hill overlooking it.

Tell me what you think, it's like 85% done.

You guy's buildings make mine look like stuff.

ive been ffarming for loving tortoises and ive killed over 300, with only one dropping (i said spawning ;_;)T_T
i decided to raise it to 2 plat each and 5 plat if i can buy both at the same time
i really fukn need this
You guy's buildings make mine look like stuff.
you probably havent seen my house(s) then :D

atleast i put some effort into some stuff like...

and my fancy angler fishing spot! (it's not fully done yet though :c)

i have a house too but idk if its that great

heres me and my friends expert mode house but its still pretty small and wip

My house is a 2x16 room NPC tower. However I get forgeted over my wyverns in hardmode.

so it turns out WoF is really easy with a star cannon
had 800 shots, and barely used any on it
then ended up killing skeletron prime soon after on an asphalt sky platform, since he decided to spawn in a night soon after
and I learned that wyverns die really quickly to a star cannon doing 2k DPS to them

expert mode is tons of fun, and ayxrion is dying a ton whenever he joins my world
post golem ayxrion is dying to just started expert hardmode things c:

He's a scrub that don't know how real men fight don't criticize us post golem players

also how did you get asphalt

I killed Skeletron on my expert world using just a stuff ton of that one ice yoyo and a bunch of spiky balls, which is similar to how I kill him in non-expert as well. Spiky balls so OP against him.

EDIT: This was shortly after the update that added expert worlds, so this is not a very recent event lol