Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279859 times)

tfw you realize that theres servers that can give you everything you want and you've worked your ass off for everything (not a problem really)
so
"WELL stuff. oh well lol"

tfw you realize that theres servers that can give you everything you want and you've worked your ass off for everything (not a problem really)
so
"WELL stuff. oh well lol"
Terraria inventory editors also exist

Terraria inventory editors also exist
i was gonna put that there but idk if its, like, (edit:) banworthy here or something
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:06:56 AM by Blue Screen »

i was gonna put that there but idk if its, like, "illegal" here or something
Nobody can check if you have an inventory editor, and i won't call the cops on you if you do use it

i was gonna put that there but idk if its, like, "illegal" here or something

lol wtf how are inventory editors illegal

terraria items aren't worth real money or something

lol wtf how are inventory editors illegal

terraria items aren't worth real money or something
sorry by "illegal" i meant ban worthy on here idk
im stupid, i'll edit that

This thread needs to stay alive...

So, I recently got back to Terraria after maybe a year of not playing, so I'm starting again this time since all my stuff got wiped when I got a new PC, what do I do once I've built a home and got some ok swords and wooden armour? I already need to look for heart crystals, but when will I be able to fight the big eye and stuff?

"big eye" spawning items have a chance to drop from enemies underground as far as i can remember, but it's a lot faster to make your own with some lenses at a demon/crimson altar

"big eye" spawning items have a chance to drop from enemies underground as far as i can remember, but it's a lot faster to make your own with some lenses at a demon/crimson altar
I thought long and hard while in the car, and he's called Cthulhu yay

drill containment unit is: fun

I host a terraria server with Blockz (John_Freeman on the forums) and Spartan 101.

We did martian madness.

Idk how it managed to generate down here but it did

I think meteors go straight down
i'm guessing there was a straight path down that pit

meteors can generate on floating islands too

and sky bridges
you don't get much meteorite normally, since sky bridges are pretty thin