Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323817 times)

Has anyone here ever done LSD or another psychedelic drug?
LSD, DMT/Ayahuasca, Molly, Shrooms here. If you get some good LSD (off of Silk Road etc) and get a trip sitter who can calm you down, then going out into nature with a relatively small dose, you will guaranteed have the best time. After I did that nature was 100% more beautiful and wonderful. Remember you are in control of your trip. Acid is a great drug if you use it responsibly, (but can also be insanely fun at parties/raves). At the same time, bad trips do occur and can be quite scary :) Also I was microdosing a few months ago over the course of a few weeks. It was epic. Ive done (probably too much) of acid and it is probably my fav substance though it can be hard to find sometimes if you dont get it online.

wow i feel so insecure posting here but anyway
Today I smoked out of a bong for the first time (one of those kinda ghetto makeshift ones)
it was so weird
and i smoked like 10 hours ago and its still going what the forget

You are just getting after effects you feel cloudy
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:30:46 PM by (Fallen) »

I've only smoked out of a bong

blaze.

everyday
just kidding remember thats not good
You are just getting after effects you feel cloudy
Doesnt usually happen

So how do I get an adderall scrip?

I want addy for both rec and legit ADHD medication reasons.

My real problem is how do I bring it up to my dad?

So how do I get an adderall scrip?

I want addy for both rec and legit ADHD medication reasons.

My real problem is how do I bring it up to my dad?
"dad i got a girl pregnant"
"what the forget"
"just kidding i just want some medication"
he will be so relieved and it wont look bad compared to getting a girl pregnant

everyday
just kidding remember thats not goodDoesnt usually happen
You aren't familiar with this? I'm going to assume you are relatively new but sometimes you may get this cloudy kind of like after effect high feeling especially after smoking Indica/Indica dominant strains

I've gone two weeks without pot now.
I didn't really plan to stop smoking but I haven't ever had a chance to pick some up.
There's nothing about being sober that feels good for me. I can't wait till I get the opportunity to get stoned again.
It's all I've been dreaming about recently. They're weird dreams in that they just seem like regular days, I go to class then meet my guy, go home, get stoned and hang out.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:56:42 PM by Littledude »

I've gone two weeks without pot now.
I didn't really plan to stop smoking but I haven't ever had a chance to pick some up.
There's nothing about being sober that feels good for me. I can't wait till I get the opportunity to get stoned again.
It's all I've been dreaming about recently. They're weird dreams in that they just seem like regular days, I go to class then meet my guy, go home, get stoned and hang out.
Hang in there. But try to take occasional self mandated breaks to avoid getting a dependency to feel psychologically normal. After a while your brain adjusts to being high and being sober will totally suck

I like to go a good week or two without smoking weed after smoking loads of it. You feel so clear, it's brilliant. But I still am looking forward to getting baked as forget next time ;D

The main reason i stopped is aI ran out of my christmas/birthday cash. next time I buy I'll have to stop at the bank and then I might have to deal with my mom questioning why I took out ~$60 at once since she works at the bank and watches the accounts.

though she never really asked before christmas, so I'm probs worrying over nothing. Also she knows I smoke, I'd just rather not let her find out that I'm dropping just under a week's pay on weed (I make only about 70 bucks a week).

I'll have to get some soon, I'll be smoking on the 20th for sure, especially since its a saturday.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:30:11 PM by Littledude »