Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319092 times)

so earlier I asked about the safest drug and the safest way to use it and you said "marijuana with a vaporizer," so what about the best way to use it?

As Clone said, there's really no "best" way. Some people claim to get different highs from different ways of smoking it, but that doesn't really make any sense. So I guess the "best" way to use weed would be one that claims 100% of the cannabinoids from the cannabis, which would probably be a very high temperature vaporizer oven.

Blunts are the tastiest way  :cookieMonster:

My friends and I have been on 3 ski trips 3 days in a row now and we smoked at least 10 grams over the last few days. Tonight after our last trip we took all the kief out of the grinder and smoked a bowl with it in it. That stuff forgetin hits hard holy forget.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:19:47 PM by Ravencroften »

Dissociatives are not for everyone. DXM alone can cause nausea, so when it's consumed in syrup form or with other ingredients one can have quite an unpleasant experience. But if one does intend to trip on dxm, get the robutussin gels or whatever generic equivalent there is.
Yeah, I think your best best is gelcaps with the only ingredient being DXM. I think strinick might have taken syrup with guaifenesin in it along with DXM which is known to make you really sick and puke up your guts

There isn't really a "best" way to smoke weed, everyone has their preferences.
Just as long as you never use on of these forgeters

That stuff's loving stupid.
I remember using these a few times. stuffs a waste of weed and the printing on the can is bad for you. But there is a misconception about aluminum by itself. Smoking out of an aluminum foil might be ghetto but its safe contrary to popular belief and they make good pipes in a stint. You can choose how much airflow or how fat of a bowl which is a plus. My second option would be an apple

No, I'm not a handicap so I ensured the only ingredient in the cough syrup was DXM.

Damn me and my friends just went through 8 grams in 4 hours during a ski trip. So loving sketchy skiing while high as forget lmfao.

My tax return came in the other week and I decided that I should get myself a nice bong.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/hvy-glass-12-inch-clear-straight-tube.html

I'm super impatient I've been watching my emails waiting for my order to finalize so it'll ship lol the waiting game sucks

There isn't really a "best" way to smoke weed, everyone has their preferences.
Just as long as you never use on of these forgeters

That stuff's loving stupid.
ah yes. The most convenient way to smoke.

Just got back from my 5 day ski trip and we went through 30+ grams of a mixture of apple kush, medical marijuana and mids over that period of time. Good stuff.

high bump

But seriously

Smoking out of an aluminum foil might be ghetto

all I could think of was rickety cricket from IASIP

Well I'm extremely pissed off with UPS. Do not ever use their stuff service to deliver anything. My bong that was supposed to come in Monday was supposedly left in the apartment office, and then signed for by someone other than me. And of course, UPS service is total stuff. So now I gotta go contact Aqua Lab to request a tracer so I can get my money back from those forgets who don't know how to send a package correctly. I even saved my last nug for this bong, and now I'm too stressed to smoke

...and now I'm too stressed to smoke
sounds like a legit reason to me

sounds like a legit reason to me

I ended up smoking anyways lol, and not surprisingly now I feel a lot better