Author Topic: man of smart - Clearly can't listen worth a stuff.  (Read 20238 times)

Not even.
I'm unblocked you. For what reason I am unsure.

why was man of smart banned?
i mean it was a stupid comment, but what was the context of that? *confuse

being a friend is a good enough reason for me

Says the guy who argued that off topic things belong in drama until Rotondo had to come in and lock the topic for you.
small text because most people, including myself, don't care, but a response is provoked.
Holy wow, are you really going to still go on about that?  Both of your statements there are moronic distortions on the truth.  Rotondo did not lock it, he moved it.  I only said that it made logical sense that off-topic drama about a non-blocklander should still go into the drama board within the off-topic section.  All you could do was ignore all my posts, be dismissive, and call me handicapped.

Of course, I realized my mistake early on, since there is an unlisted rule that Drama topics need to involve the game despite being in the off-topic, but you kept it up, even after it got moved.  I personally don't care where it is.  I only care that you would flame for no good reason.  This is all I will say in this thread about this matter.  If you want to continue it, please bump that thread.

On-topic:

Ha, he basically got banned for the same thing twice, how dumb of him.  Being an ignorant troll didn't get him banned, it was for being an arrogant jerk towards new builders.

This is now a celebratory thread.

Taking bets for when he will come back and what he will be banned next for.  My bet:  He's not coming back until the next mass unbanning, and will get banned next for admitting to trolling.

A ban within four hours? Damn, that's a record.

A ban within four hours? Damn, that's a record.

Yeah Ike picked a good time and put together a pretty good thread to do it with.

Using an interrobang is like laughing at your own joke, a period would be much more effective.
I'm super late here, but I don't think you know what an interrobang is, Stocking.

I'm super late here, but I don't think you know what an interrobang is, Stocking.

?!

It was a factoid that I felt like sharing, kind of late to fight about it though.

interrobang

?
is that a word?

A quick bing search later
oh.

I find it hard to believe all these people hate me, but I wasn't called out in any other topic about it.
Whenever I made a point against yours, you just called me a 'suck-up'.

gg.

Oh you're not done?

I'm not really 22.
And if you still don't get the backfire:
The topic was supposed to:
1. Make me angry
2. Make me leave
But it's actually
1. Making you angry
2. When you're finished losing, you'll leave
Almost total backfire. nay now I get some nice, shiny insults.
Not angry?
Wow. You really can't listen for stuff.

I have no idea how this is backfiring when not a single person has disagreed with any of this by this point.
You have 0 'suck-ups' because maybe for once in your life you need to realize you were loving wrong.
It is possible.

Wow nothing interesting at all. Just a bunch of tr-

User was banned for this post
Wow. You only made it to page 9. I'm sure Badspot was reading every post and trying to find an excuse to ban you.

The two posts I quoted were the only ones worth reading. The rest seemed like "ur wrong i right u mad" troll posts.

Time to skip from 9 to last.

Rule 5, he said he was leaving.

Has anyone else realized this is a rare case of a drama topic not backfiring?

Ferp derp, Chrono's post.

?!

It was a factoid that I felt like sharing, kind of late to fight about it though.
You said something about how he ended his post in an interrobang, when in reality it was an exclamation point.

You said something about how he ended his post in an interrobang, when in reality it was an exclamation point.

I didn't say he ended his post with an interrobang. You're sorely mistaken.

Interrobang:

I didn't say he ended his post with an interrobang. You're sorely mistaken.
Using an interrobang is like laughing at your own joke, a period would be much more effective.